“Banquet at the Hoabinh hotel.” 5 of 5 stars

Hoabinh Palace Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   27 Hang Be, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam   |
Ranked #138 of 506 Hotels in Hanoi
Craiova
“Banquet at the Hoabinh hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

I just returned home after a short trip in hanoi. I went to Hanoi to meet with my business partner in early March 2011. After meeting with business partners, I was taken to hoabinh hotel. My first impression with that charm of the hotel. Location of hotel is quite good, it close to Hoan Kiem lake. Hotel staff seemed very enthusiastic and they were very busy because I see so many have flowers on table and at the reception desk.

After check in room half an hour I heard a knock at the door and received an invitation from Mr Cuong said: Today is the birthday of the director of the hotel and they were happy if I spend some time participating in rooftop party. I was surprised and accepted the invitation and thought I would take a while and then returned to room. Turns out all tourists stay at the hotel guests are invited and everything is free. I have an opportunity to acquainted some tourists from England, Germany...

Thanks Hoabinh hotel gave me an unforgettable trip.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
sao paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

I stayed at Hoa Binh hotel for 2 nights on Hang Be str and it´s a fantastic election if you are in Hanoi. It´s located very near of the Hoan Kiem lake and you have a lot of good restaurants and bars nearby.
The staff was really expectacular, everybody made me feel like home and they help me a lot everytime. I took a Halong Cruise tour and they kept my things during all the time I was outside the hotel and when I return to pick my things up,they offered me a room to have a shower and change my clothes without any charge. They are marvellous!

Room Tip: The hotel has good location.
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
A Coruña
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

We were staying at Hoabinh Palace hotel for a few days in February 2011. We've found many interesting things about this hotel. Unexpectedly before the magnificent beauty of the hotel. Hoabinh hotel looks like a palace than a hotel. A nice and clean, and friendly hotel in old town. With just a few steps that I went to the Hoan Kiem Lake...

Ideal location in centre of Hanoi with a bustling market across the road. The rooms were fairly small but with a very large bed. Very clean. Fruit and water were provided complimentary each day, and there was free wi-fi, and PC’s down stairs. The staff and manager at the hotel were so friendly and went out of their way to make us feel at home.

I will return to Hanoi and will continue to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
Markham, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

My family to Hanoi mid February 2011. We booked Hoabinh Palace Hotel. After a long flight made me tired. I check in procedure at the reception and received a gracious smile from receptionist. I think it is a courtesy smile but not .... We check in procedure and everything is best. But it is a surprise for me. After dinner we returned to my room and suddenly a knock at the door. I opened the door and was unexpected. I received a birthday cake on which the words "Happy Birthday To Mr John Greg". I am deeply touched because gift filled with gratitude. Then I know that receptionist know my birthday from my passport. And now I understand the smile of the receptionist at how much significance. Thanks Hoabinh Palace Hotel gave me a memorable birthday. I hope the next time I will soon return to you.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2011

My husband and me spent 4 nights in Hoabinh Palace Hotel. Everything was perfect.., the staff was very friendly. We had a room with nice rvew and balcony. But the most important was the situation, in the heart of the old city. Very close to all attractions.
We booked a halong bay tour at the travel agency and here again the staff was very helpful. For a decent price we had a 3 days / 2 nights tou in Halong Bay and Cat Ba island. We really recommend it. It was amazing.
If u look for a good quality Hotel in a very good place, Hoa Binh Palace hotel is the good choice

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

i booked 4 days in my july trip last year.
After a 8 hour flight and being dropped off in from of the hotel , we found out that the hotel was closed for renovations.(but they happily took the payment on the internet booking)
They refused to give us a refund, and sent us to a neighbouring hotel which they said they would pay . The hotel they sent us; was by far cheaper than wat we paid for hoabinh( we were bitten by bedbugs) and they refused to give us thedifference in payment....
WE were not the only ones in this situation.
every morning there were some confused tourist in from of Hoabinh Palace Hotel and eneded up in the other small hotel.

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel a few times over the past few years. There are a lot of positives and a few negatives (Breakfast is just ok, wifi takes a few seconds to sync up but then works fine)

The +'s

Service is excellent

Can't beat the price.

Can't beat the location.

Good Pub right next door, Indian and French Resto just a few doors down.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hoabinh Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!