“Perfect place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oriental Central Hotel

You added Oriental Central Hotel to your Saves list
Oriental Central Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No. 39 Hang Bac Str, Old Quarter | Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam   |
Special Offer
FREE AIRPORT PICK UP
Ranked #1 of 513 Hotels in Hanoi
Edmonton, Canada
“Perfect place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at two different hotels in Hanoi and this hotel was far superior. I was greeted by Lana who was very pleasant and made us feel at home. The staff was very friendly and helped us with all our needs. We even returned to the hotel in the evening and they had addresses and the names of specialty shops I was looking for. Above and beyond service. The rooms are very modern, spacious, clean and quite. The beds were probably the best I've had in Vietnam with good pillows. You get fresh fruit in your room daily and if you ask you can get the fruit you prefer. The location is perfect walking distance to the lake, shops and restaurants. They arranged our transport to the airport and even packed us a breakfast because we were leaving early. Overall, I would recommend this place to anybody and I will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

this was our heaven in vietnam. the service was unforgetably good. everybody was taking care of us. we were 100% supportet by all our actions in hanoi. the breakfast was really delicious and even when we didnt live there because the rooms were fully booked we return there for breakfast for the beautiful family atmosphere. as we arrived from sapa in the night they were so helpful and kind. we will never forget this stay and it is our first choise in vietnam.

• Stayed January 2014
Goyang, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I am the Korean traveler.
It was kind, and all staffs of the hotel treated me with the smallness always.
I could not be good at English but it was not stuffy and positively Jenny helped me.
Lana and Yen the great tour schedule guide.
While being in a hotel, Suli treated me comfortably.
If the plan which I do the Hanoi luck by chance again after appearing appears,
I will stay again in a Qriental Boutique Hotel.
I thank all employees of the hotel which cannot mention a name in addition to once again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Goyang, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I am the Korea traveler.
It was kind and all staffs were always defeated of the smallness in a hotel to me.
I could not use English well but it was not stuffy and positively Jenny contributed.
Lana and Yen is the great tour schedule guide.
Moreover suli treated me comfortably.
It is trip of Hanoi in Vietnam of for 11 nights and 12 days but if there is the chance which
is thankful for the kindness of the employees in the hotel and which I travel once again
next time, also I will stay at this.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Mackay, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

The staff at Oriental Central Hotel were the most helpful and friendly staff. Every request was attended to promptly and nothing was too much trouble. Everything about this hotel is top class. We will definitely return and recommend this hotel to our friends. We are now part of the Oriental Central Hotel family after spending a wonderful Christmas with them.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

My holiday in Hanoi wouldn't of been so good if it wasn't for the staff of oriental central hotel they all are so friendly, they have a chat with you, they help you. The rooms are amazing it's really clean and a nice place to relax from the hustle and bustle of the city

• Stayed January 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Stayed here with my wife for 3 nights late January. Fantastic hotel. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Brilliant location right in the old quarter and a stroll from the lake. Soundproofed rooms means a great nights sleep away from the hustle and bustle. Good breakfast with a good choice and Fresh eggs or pancakes cooked for you if required. Nice beds good bathroom/shower. Wifi router on all floors so good connectivity. All in all a great hotel and would stay there again anytime. A little jewel.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Oriental Central Hotel? Share your experiences!