“Simply Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 104 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Myself and my girlfriend wanted to do a motorbike tour of Northern Vietnam. . What we got from Coung's was one of the best experience's we have ever had during the last 8years of different travels around the world! ! Cuong's offers much more than advertised! We are already planning a trip back to Vietnam to do a longer motorbike trip with Cuong's . We only had time this trip for a "5 day trip " wich Cuong customized for us to suit our needs and experience level! Awesome! The food was superb, and accommodation great, at no time did we feel like we were on a tour.... it was more like a good friend showing you his country and his culture. All this on a motorbike! ! This is the best way to experience Vietnam . All the best in 2014 Cuong, see u soon!
Chris&Simone

cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Hi Chris & Simone,
Thank you guy, we have wonderfull weather of trip, we have a good fun riding, i Hope next time you guys come back we do more than off-road this time,explore the regions of my country,
Have a good holiday in South,
All best,
Cuong,

York, United Kingdom
“Fantastic holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Enjoyed a fantastic trip with Cuong touring Northern Vietnam, we were a group of middle aged friends who all rode the Ural bikes bar me who drove one of the 1970's Willys Jeeps. It was well organised, with Cuong ringing ahead all the time to check our bookings, The Hotels varied according to the rural location but always your own room, hot water and good food. We stayed in two 'home stays' and not only were they comfortable but the food was probably the best. The riding/driving was all within our capability with Cuong assessing and re routing as required. His back up team of Nam the NO2 outrider and Diep the mechanic were with us all the time and they were great company and very good en route. Language was not a barrier as Cuong and Nam speak great English and explained so much of their country as we toured around and Diep can mend anything. All in all a fantastic trip. Take a day or so either side to look around Hanoi and if you can a side trip to Ha Long Bay. Well organised a lovely country, no dodgy tums, great people. I will return

Visited October 2013
cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thanks all you guys to have been tour with me, best wishes 2014!
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Best package deal for an awesome motorbike adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Cuong is a really good service minded guide with lots of knowledge and experience. I was one day too late with booking because a group just left the day before. They arranged an other guide for me to catch up with the group in a different place. That was realy nice of them and a good way of thinking in solutions. We did the tour to sapa and got back to Hanoi by night train, really good arrangement. They put the bike on the train also, and you can drive them back once your back in Hanoi.

I joined the group and had a wonderful time. Everything, and I really mean everything, is included! I got a motorbike jacket, pants, helmet etc. Included. So you don't have to bring your own gears.

Further the accommodations were really nice. Hotels, home stay all perfectly clean and nice. All foods and drinks were also surprisingly included, what a service/deal!

Cuong did also some video capturing with his go pro hero camera. Awesome footage! And he does this while driving and hooding the camera holding in one hand and steering with the other, where I really needed to get a grib on my bike, haha he's a pro.

I highly recommend to book with cuong motorbike tours!

Thanks Dennis have been ride with me, best wishes 2014, cheers! Cuong
The Hague, The Netherlands
“What a great adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We booked a trip from
Hanoi to Sapa. Cuong is a very experienced guide who will take you right through the inlands of Vietnam wich makes the trip unforgettable. He will arrange the trip just how you like it! Also during the ride it is possible to make changes. We stayed in hotels as well as well the home stays. Both where excellent taken care of. If you want to see some more of the locals, the home stays are really recommended.
So really if you have the chance for this experience.. Take it!

Thanks Pieter & Iris have been ride with me, best wishes 2014,
Sapa, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
“The ONLY way to see the real Vietnam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

With years of experience and a perfect attitude to sustainable tourism, Coung and his team offer some of the mos genuine travelling experiences I have even had.

Firstly, his knowledge of bikes and engineering is top class. I joined a tour with a group who rode on a 125cc Honda Fortune, a 1988 Ural 600cc, A 125cc Minsk and a Honda XR150. All of the bikes were very well maintained and ideally suited for the terrain. We didn't have a single stop for maintenance or repair during the entire trip (very unusual in Vietnam). Cuong also provides excellent quality riding gear, helmets and luggage storage for the bikes.

Aside of the bikes, Cuong is a master at planning any tour to suit the specific needs of the riders. Our group travelled around the North West of Vietnam on a mix of sealed roads and dirt tracks. For most of the trip, we were one of only a few bikes using those routes, let alone being the only travellers for miles around.

Throughout the trip, the hotels were always well selected, the food was great and the riding could not have been more perfect.

I cannot recommend Coung Motorbike Adventure more highly!

Visited December 2013
Thanks Phil have been ride with me, best wishes 2014, cheers! Cuong

Been to Cuong Motorbike Adventure? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cuong Motorbike Adventure, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.