“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 1,007 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Cantonese
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Description: The international delight of Hanoi with Authenticity & Freshness as its key components, JW Cafe offers dining in an open, relaxing atmosphere with attentive staff and constantly changing specials. Live market style buffet counters with dishes cooked to order based around 5 distinct cuisines including Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Italian. Completed with a scrumptious dessert & pastry selection as well as an extensive juice bar, this buffet will swipe you away into food heaven. JW Cafe is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and also offers an a la carte menu throughout the day. Open daily: 6:00 - 23:00
Sacramento, CA
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Had a few nice meals while staying in the JW Marriott. Excellent customer service, fresh food and very good coffee. Variety of food is very good. Pastries are awesome.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
JWMarriottHotelHanoi, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Aruba2004,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our JW Cafe.
I am happy that you enjoyed the restaurant during your stay and that we could provide you with a lasting impression of our food and service offerings.
We are looking forward to welcome you again should your travels bring you back to Hanoi.

• Vietnamese first
“Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like to have buffet here. The buffet ingredients are from the top of the top class of ingredients. The salmons are so fresh and it was to my liking. Besides, I am able to try on foie gras, lobster and blue cheese in this restaurant on Sunday's buffet. In addition, the staffs and are friendly, helpful, polite and approachable. They speak good English! It is one of my favorite restaurant during my visit to Hanoi, Vietnam.

Visited April 2014
JWMarriottHanoiTeam, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear 健 聪,
Thank you very much for evaluating your experience in our JW Cafe.
It is great that you liked our "Super Sunday Brunch" and in particular the Foie Gras, lobster and other seafood items. We do get a lot of great feedback on this weekly event and hope to build a reputation in Hanoi with our service and food on offer.
We are looking forward to hopefully host you again upon your return to Hanoi.

Kind regards
Director of Operations, JW Marriott Haoi
“Just wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I had the sweetest night ever at JW Cafe with my family and friends! As Ms. Ngan knew the dinner I booked was for my Bday event, and so I had a surprise Birthday cake! :D and the cute waitess even lined up and sang the bday song for me. It just so amazing and awesome everytime I come here. The foods were so yummy, the service get better and better. My friends were happy, too. Well, to be a Marriott club member is the best decision i've had :D Amazing amazing amazing xD

• Visited April 2014
Dear Tm4ever,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in our JW Cafe.
Ms. Ngan and her team where very happy that they could create a memorable experience on your special day for you!
I am glad to learn that you find value in our Club Marriott dining card and look forward to welcome you again in the near future!

London, United Kingdom
“Best brunch in Hanoi ?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I ate at the JW Cafe a couple of times while in Hanoi and look forward to doing so again. There is an unrivalled selection of buffet foods from Vietnam, Japan (excellent sushi and sashimi), Spain, Italy, Korea and of other cuisines. The brunch on Sunday was just outstanding value, including in the price (about £28) complimentary cocktails, champagne and beer as well as the amazing buffet spread, which included even a small grilled lobster.The view out over the lake also adds to the calm and spacious atmosphere, which also blended well for the guests enjoying a family occasion.
This restaurant us well worth a Sunday trip from the Old Quarter.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
JWMarriottHanoiTeam, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Mickadvisor,
Thank you!
I was delighted to read that you took the time to review our JW Cafe restaurant as well.
Comments like yours certainly will help building our reputation in Hanoi as a premier Brunch destination.
We are happy that you liked our buffet spread and beverage offers in addition to our beautiful views.
The team and I are looking forward to host you again on your next stay in Hanoi.

Hanoi, Vietnam
“everything is lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

the dishes i've tried are so great!
and the staff are very professional, kindly and lovely .
i wanna come again if i have time

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
JWMarriottHanoiTeam, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Nguyennhung8392,
I appreciate that you took the time to write a review for our JW Cafe restaurant.
We are happy that you enjoyed our buffet offerings and that the service met your expectation.
We look forward to welcome you again!
Thank you once more!