“Great salad!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Great salad!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stumbled across this restaurant whilst searching for a good salad bar. Would recommend the Californian salad- delicious. Service was friendly, although some struggled with English.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Nice pizza close to Golden Times Hostels”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Its always nice to change food after weeks in Asia and this was my first stop in Hanoi. Staff was very friendly, smiling all the time. Pizza was ok, but nothing spectacular. They have some deals each days. Prices for regular pizza 27cm around 115-130.000 VND. I paid 110.000 for two small pizzas and drink after deal.

Visited January 2014
Saumur, France
“Slow service and noisy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Went here on a Sunday because I wanted something quick to eat and hey, what's faster than pizza? I'd been to their branch on Xuan Dieu in Tay Ho before and had quite liked it, so I tried their branch in the Old Town.
The service was so slow (40 mins to get my pizza) and the pizza came before the appetizers. I know they weren't overun with orders because I was sat just next to the kitchen area and I could see most of the employees leaning against the wall doing nothing!

The pizza itself was correct, it was what I expected to get. However, all things considered I won't be going back there again.

• Visited October 2013