“good chicken noodle!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
New Germany, Canada
“good chicken noodle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This pho at bat dan street is the best i ever had.
Perfect mixture of seasoning, long cooked broth, double boiled beef,And the side dishes add all the culinary experience.

Visited July 2014

• Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
“I would back again to Hanoi for Pho Bat Dan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I'm totally falling in love with this Pho in Hanoi.

I read the review at Tripadvisory.com for this Pho and it was also recommended by my tour guide who bring me to Halong Bay Day tour. The soup is tasteful and not oily. The owner is generous, given a lot beef meats.

Local people was telling me it would need to wait and queue for this Pho when I ask for the their comment about this Pho. In fact, I was wake up at 6.30am to avoid from long waiting, but I still have to wait for 15 mins to order. They we're serving the food speedily, but there are too many locals come to this place to have their breakfast before go for work.

Highly recommend this Pho to everyone who are planning to visit Hanoi!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hanoi, Vietnam
“best pho in Hanoi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Although the old lady who sell the noodle doesn't smile at the guests, she once shouted at me, but I often visit here. The noodle and beef are very delicious, I think it is the best noodle in Hanoi. And I often bring my foreign friend to come here. Some of my friends ate two bowls. They said they never ate such a delicious noodle.

Visited May 2014
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Vietnam traditional food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

it was so amazing when i eat it . But one thing we have to wait so long time . And the saler always look so angry .

Visited June 2014
“A MUST to visit! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

After circling the Old quarter for a completely different place, the 6 of us decided on this little hidden gem. Its the place the locals go! And where they go you know it must be good. If you don't mind waiting in line for 5mins to order and you don't care if your group is split up just so you can sit down to enjoy the amazing Pho then this is MUST be on your list. It's not fancy, there's no Aircon. There's no WIFI. The only thing here is awesome food, small stools to put your bum on while you eat the most fantastic tasting Pho you'll come across in Vietnam!