Hanoi Essence wasn't available on our return from Halong Bay. Decided to try Art Boutique and it didn't disappoint. Booking was easy and promptly attended to by Ms Fiona. Located in the old quarters, it is a short walk to food places, market and some attractions. I did a walk from the hotel to Hanoi Prison, Vietnamese Women's Museum, the French Quarter and back. DH also did a morning run around Hoan Kiem Lake.
It's not a big property and the room we got faces the street but we were not troubled by the street noises. Room is clean and bed comfortable. Breakfast is decent with some items on the buffet table and others which you can order from the menu. 3 things stood out for me:
- as we were getting off the vehicle that took us from Halong Bay to Hanoi, I noticed someone coming out of the hotel. she smiled, crossed the road, stood by my side and helped me crossed the busy street. Still baffles me how she knew we were checking in at Art Boutique
- on the last day, we came back from our museum visits to find a decorated room and a birthday cake
- the staff asked for feedback as we were checking out and I mentioned that although there's a full-length mirror in the room, I couldn't see myself from head to toe because it's hung a little too high. i received an email within a week to thank me for the feedback and to let me know they've lowered the mirror, just as I wished.
Those to me, spoke volumes of their seriousness about the business. At all times they were polite, helpful and accommodating. To do those three things on top of the expected was taking service to a different level. Thanks, Ms Yen and team. I told many friends about this hotel and they're looking forward to enjoying your signature hospitality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Art Boutique Hotel Hanoi. Cozy well located in the center of the historic Old Quarter Hanoi, Art Boutique hotel Hanoi is surrounded by the energy, atmosphere and incredible street food of Hanoi. Indeed, this hotel is within walking distance of the Hoan Kiem Lake and the popular Thang Long Water Puppet Show, St Joseph's Church, Dong Xuan Market , tons of restaurants and about 15 minutes by walking to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and the Temple of Literature (Van Mieu).With 5 different room types which fully feature 35 well appointed rooms and suites; Art Boutique Hotel Hanoi offers the most convenience to guests by providing standard elevators, Cozy restaurants, complimentary daily breakfast and other great amenities you can expect from a 3 star hotel in the Old Quarter. The modern facilities and amenities for all rooms with air conditioned and in room laptop connecting with wireless, desk, mini-bar and 24 hours room service, nightly turn-down service makes Art Boutique Hotel Hanoi becomes a good choice for couple, twin or families travelers who prefer a quiet place to stay in the hustle of bustle Hanoi Old Quarter.The young friendly and professional team at Art Boutique Hotel Hanoi who have a lot of experience in hospitality field, always listen and try to answer all of your questions, try to give you best things from our knowledge, understanding. We are dedicated to make the guests experience as close to the perfect and beyond and moreover the services comes from our heart will make you feel like a home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Art Boutique Hotel Hanoi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.