“A beautiful holiday-Harry Ho and Family” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
LOWEST RATE WE BEAT!
Ranked #15 of 490 hotels in Hanoi
KL
“A beautiful holiday-Harry Ho and Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family were very happy with our stay in the Golden sun Palace Hotel just recently. The location in the old quarters makes it very convenient for us. Street food is located within the vicinity and within walking distance.
The rooms are well furnished and clean. You can just sit by the window and admire the the view-people going about their business.
The staff at the hotel were very friendly. Ms Poly and Mr Bruce were very helpful showing us were we could go to see the sights of Hanoi and enjoy the street food.
My boys are already discussing to organising another trip with their friends to Hanoi and would want Ms Poly to organise the trip for them.,

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms facing the street.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
nguyen h, General Manager at Golden Sun Palace Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Harry's family
On behalf of Golden Sun Palace Hotel I am Ms Poly would like to send my warmest thanks for your thoughtfulness about my hotel I do appreciate whenever I read your review on tripadvisor.Thank you for choosing and staying with us.I always recall thoes moment when we went to the restaurant eachother ,had a emotional and itimate party side by side.Everymorning when I stepped into my hotel you always looked at me with great affection, makes me think of my family as it is.I really remember when you prepared to go to the airport you gave me a big hug and told me that" when I get married remember to invite you and you will surely come to my wedding ",these words made ​​my heart trembles and go on. your words advised and your thoughts about our hotel it helps me and everyone has extra motivation to work, we will try harder to make up Goldensunpalace brand new.I hope that you always happiness,joy,strength,prosperity and will be back my hotel for next Chinese new year!
I am always waiting for your coming back
Poly Ms-Team management.

278 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family and I spent our Chinese New Year holidays in beautiful Hanoi. And to my surprise we were staying in a small little boutique hotel. And let me tell you, you will be amazed with the level of service that is provided to us during our stay. The rooms was simply amazing and it would rival and even beat some of the room offered in some 5 star hotels. The greeting that we got upon arrival was utterly brilliant for we all felt like long lost family member when the team at Golden Sun lead by Ms Poly rushed out to greet us. They went beyond the call of duty ensuring that we were fed well and that everything was beyond our expectation. I can firmly say, "I'll be back" to stay in this beautiful establishment. For one who has stayed in many Hilton's and Shangri-La's, I am truly pleased with my stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

The Golden Sun Palace is one of the best boutique hotels I have stayed at. The hospitality and assistance given by the manager Poly and her people was second to none. From the arrangements for airport pickup, to advising and booking trips, through to opening the door for you, these folks have found the perfect blend that I would look for in a small hotel.
The room was spacious, bright and airy. And it was spotlessly clean, particularly the bathroom.
There are breakfast choices for all tastes, as well as a wide selection of cafes and restaurants up and down the street.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
nguyen h, General Manager at Golden Sun Palace Hotel, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Patrizia,
Thank you for such a great feedback since you have sum up all of our key assets. We are truly glad to hear that you have had an enjoyable experience with us. Your satisfaction is our utmost reward.

Thank you for your special mention of our hotel staff. Your kind words will be passed on to our teams which will serve as an encouragement to all of them to keep on providing high standard of services to all of our guests.
With love to you,
Ms Poly-Team Management
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

We had no idea what to expect but when we got there we were immensely pleased.
The hotel is gorgeous, bright, clean and full of light.
The rooms are fabulous, clean, spacious and with a beautiful decor, and when we got there we found that Ms Poly, the hotel manager, had upgraded us.
The stuff were professional, friendly and very helpful.
Ms Poly organised our trip to Halong Bay, which we loved, and advised us on the best places to go to eat.
The location is perfect, being in the trendy and lively Old Quarter, which is very centrally located and where you cando the most amazing shopping till the late hours if the night.
All in all, this would have to be one of the best boutique hotels I have ever we stayed in. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2013
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Hanoi in January 2013. The first hotel we went to was full (Madame Moon), however the very friendly receptionist walked us around the corner to an even better and newer property, Golden Sun Palace Hotel. The rooms were brand new, very spacious and beautifully decorated. The bathroom was large (great shower), the bed was very comfortable and the free coffee and tea was a lovely bonus! We spent quite a bit of time travelling around Vietnam and the staff at Golden Sun Palace were by far the friendliest and most professional of all the hotels we stayed at. The breakfast was amazing! We were very impressed by the number of options to choose from and the quality and presentation of the food. The staff spoke very good English and were so helpful in providing information on tourist attractions and recommending good restaurants. We highly recommend this hotel and would gladly stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
nguyen h, General Manager at Golden Sun Palace Hotel, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear My friend

How wonderful to read your detailed comments about your recent stay at the Golden Sun Palace Hotel ! Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the services of the hotel and your room to the Golden Sun Palace Hotel . Our team strives indeed to make every single guest feel like royalty as they deserve and they will be thrilled to hear that they achieved their goal.

We truly hope that you will have the opportunity to visit us again soon and maybe you will be able to stay longer on that occasion. We are all waiting for the opportunity to welcome you back!

Ms Poly-Team Management
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have booked groups in this organization's hotels for the past six years and have never been disappointed. They give true meaning to hospitality, always available to make your stay memorable.

The accomodations were spacious, clean, and nicely decorated and the beds were very comfortable. Great service for breakfast with the staff willing to accomodate individual needs and interests.

I love to be near all the key attractions around Hoan Kiem Lake and this hotel is convenient to them all. Within a 5 to 10 minute walk to almost everything. Our group had a wonderful experience and would definitely stay at this location again in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Golden Sun Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!