“Lovely! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel

You added Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel to your Saves list
Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   11 Bat Dan Str | Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam   |
Ranked #17 of 470 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Lovely! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is best place I've stayed at in all of Vietnam! I'm backpacking with 2 friends and even though this place is very nice, it was still within our budget. Zoom, at the front desk, is seriously the nicest man on the planet!

We arrived very early in the morning from a night bus, and they were so welcoming and accommodating. They helped us book a fabulous trip to Holang Bay and train tickets to Sapa. Delicious breakfast included and tea, coffee and fruit served all day. Love this place!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bien Hoa, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I decided to stay here after seeing some reviews and photos on the internet. This hotel is right in the center of the tourist area. The hotel is within walking distance of everything you will want to see
Fantastic front desk staff; exceptionally welcoming and helpful. They take the time to welcome guests – tea & coffee on arrival, talking you through things to do in the area, places to eat, etc. Great, clean rooms which are well equipped with the amenities such as hairdryer, TV, good wifi. The buffet breakfast is pretty good to, offering both Western and Vietnamese foods. The hotel also provides a tour service so be sure to enquire about excursions to such locations as Ha Long Bay amongst others. I would unreservedly recommend this hotel to all potential guests .
I very much doubt you will be disappointed.

Room Tip: the room on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed there 2 times already and I felt so comfortable. Its just perfect, the rooms are big the beds are comfy the staff are awesome, good value, nice breakfast, central location, all services, free coffee tea and fruits the whole day and there you can buy some really good Smoothies in front of the hotel.
There is no better Hotel in Hanoi!

• Stayed May 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Wow, where to start to describe our experience at Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel. It was just something quite special! The staff were incredibly friendly and super helpful, they always approached any situations/requests with a 'no problem' attitude! They helped us with all our 'special requests' of which there were a few :) They always remembered our names and made us feel like we were at home! On our last morning, our dear friend Zoom has packed us some goodies for our train (waters, lots of biscuits etc!) such a lovely gesture. We were very sad to leave and will definitely return at some point! Home away from home! Thanks again for everything!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Staff was incredible, rooms were clean, great breakfast, great location, beautiful decorations, good value, heads and shouldets above the rest. I cannot say anything but good things about this place. Top notch.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I came to hanoi in the hottest time here. Fortunate I stayed in this hotel. I had a room on top floor which was quiet and decent. I didn’t like to walk too many stairs but why we don’t think that we do that instead of exercise. Hotel’s location is in the old quarter so it’s easy to go to any interesting places in town. Their breakfast was delicious. I didn’t expect to have buffet breakfast for 18$ per night…WOW! The guy who works in front desk in main time, Zoom. He is simple a perfect man. He will welcome you with a cup of Lemon juice and smile. Can’t believe that he can remember most of the name of guests in hotel. Brilliant!! He even show you a way to recognize scam taxi or robber. I got alots tips from him such as good restaurants around, sightseeing to see etc. I feel trust him so I asked him recommend me good tours to go with for Halong bay and Sapa. I WAS RIGHT when I believe him. I had really good time there and I paid reasonable price. I know there are alots cheap tour in town but if you wanna gamble your life, do it. I was not be pushy to book tour here and I saw few people who booked tour eslewhere gone without hinder from hotel. Someone said that they got canceled their tour by hotel, but I think it’s quite ridiculous. Nobody can do that except you or your company or you authorized them. Thank you very much for good memorable time and I know my place in Hanoi if I come back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I had a great time at Little Hanoi Diamond. The staff was very helpful and helped me select 2 tours, both of which were great. I was having so much fun on my Ha Long Bay tour that I decided to stay an extra day. The hostel is clean, and I met some friendly people there. It's not a party hostel, so you can sleep, but it's social, and it's easy to meet people. It was nice to have a comfortable place to stay in a busy city. Would definitely come back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to Little Hanoi Diamond Hotel? Share your experiences!