“so friendly!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 457 Activities in Hanoi
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Indochina is a specialist travel agency servicing international and domestic clients in the Indochina region. We can service your travel needs within Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Our dynamic and enthusiastic staff are well trained and very experienced and are multilingual.
Vienna, Austria
“so friendly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

the stuff there is so friendly!!!its one of the best and cheapest office in hanoi, for sure! i forgot my passport in the hotel when i was one the way to nimh binh i just called the office and they went to the hotel and gave my passport to a other bus driver...at least at the evening i had my passport back....i was so happy!
A very good travel office!

Visited September 2012
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel Day Tours, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review we at Adventure Indochina Travel always strive to make our customers %100 happy and really appreciate such a positive feedback. We hope we can look after you again in the future.
Take care

Montreal, Canada
“The nicest people in Hanoi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We arrived in Hanoi not in a good mood. The bus journey was much more longer than expected, all our stuff was wet and we had some problem with a taxi driver. We just went in this little travel agency and those people have litteraly restore our faith in humanity. Ms Tham, Mr Hai and Mr Paul just listened all our complaints and tried to fix it. Ms Tham was particularly helpful. She helped me a lot to buy a Rail Pass and did all the job for me. They don't try to sell you something and you know that their interest for you is true. Ms Tham and Mr Hai speaks excellent English and Mr Paul has always a good story to tell. Really, the nicest people we met in Hanoi. I recommend them without any hesitation!!!

Visited September 2012
On behalf of Adventure Indochina Travel, we would like to say thank you so much for your review in which you shared your positive experience with the tripadvisor community. We are happy to have had a chance to be involved in your trip to Vietnam thank you for your support would be really appreciate it , this will also helpl with our company's development. once again, we are very happy to see your satisfaction in your your review.
We highly appreciate your time and your support.
Adventure Indochina Trave
hanoi
“extremely helpful and complete service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I walked into travel agency and was greeted by professional and courteous staff. Mr. Hai and Miss Tham asked me what help I needed. I told them that I had a problem here in Hanoi. ( I had been pick- pocketed and robbed the previous night; still in a mild state of shock.) They listened to my story and advised me , step by step on how to solve my travel problems. There are so many details that I could explain, and I will, if you contact me. Please know that I am grateful for their help and financial and tactical assistance to help me through this difficult time for me. Sincerely, Arthur Fleming

Visited September 2012
Thank you Arthur for your review , you had indeed a difficult start to your stay in Hanoi , sorry that you became a victim of pickpockets , we were only to glad to be of assistance to you during you time of need.
Take care and we hope to hear from you in the future
Fromm all of the staff at.
sydney
“Mr Hai is Mr Fix It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I would highly recommend the services of Mr Hai and his team. After stumbling upon his office in the old quarter seeking overnight travel to Sapa, Mr Hai, swiftly sorted it out at a great price and even sorted a taxi to the train station. Since meeting him, he was invaluable throughout our trip and solved every travel and tour challenge we posed him. Following up every time to reassure us that everything was in hand. He was a good friend and excellent organiser that allowed us to handpick our bespoke trip and memories.

Visited July 2012
Hai N, Front Office Manager at Adventure Indochina Travel Day Tours, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for your review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your time in Vietnam. It is wonderful to receive such detailed feedback on all aspects of your tour including our staff. Thank you also for recommending .Our staff were very pleased to help you during your stay in Hanoi
From all of the staff at .
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Booked a bustrip to Sapa at mr. Hai's office. Really kind man, explains everything well and answers all your questions. Didn't try to convince us to do one of his organised trips, but just explained that you can also go there easily by yourself and that's what we did. Always in for a talk and helps you when necessary (I could print my plane ticket there for free for example and he explained me how to get to the airport in the cheapest way etc).

Visited July 2012
Thank you so much for your review. it is very pleasing for us to know that you have had a good trip it means a lot to us that you have taken the time on Trip Advisor to write a review. We hope to see you in the future..We were very glad to be of assistance to you
Take care and we hope to hear from you in the future