Sofitel Plaza sits right next to the lake in Hanoi. They totally take advantage of the beautiful view from the windows. I highly recommend a room with a view. The hotel is very tastefully designed, with helpful and friendly employees. Just for example, the hotel book includes a list of attractions in the city, along with addresses. If you want to go out for a jog, you can get a bottle of water and a jogging map from the hotel. Personally, I preferred to run the treadmills next to the indoor open at all seasons pool...
We were in a different hotel in Hanoi, but when we saw this one, we transferred. Loved it! Will come again!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Plaza Hanoi Hotel
- Sofitel Plaza Hanoi Hotel Hanoi
- Accor Plaza Hanoi
- Sofitel Hanoi
- Hanoi Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in between two lakes & the Red river, the 273 luxury rooms hotel is located within walking distance to all of the city cultural attractions & only 5 minutes away from the Old Quarter. Offering the comfort of Sofitel MyBed, the luxurious French bathroom amenity, complimentary WiFi, two fine dining restaurants, two chic bars, all-weather swimming pool & conference facilities up to 500 persons, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi has always been among the top choices for luxury hotels in Hanoi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Plaza Hanoi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.