Presumably best hotel in town, it does command a great location by the lake. Lobby is spacious (step up platform is not good design).
Dinner buffet is good, chef very polite. Bar is ok with good live music.
Room is tight , and shower bath door doesn't fully close, leading to flooding on floor. Hair dryer plug is awkward relative to mirror.
Overall great value , but need more attention to detail
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Plaza Hanoi Hotel
- Sofitel Plaza Hanoi Hotel Hanoi
- Accor Plaza Hanoi
- Sofitel Hanoi
- Hanoi Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in between two lakes & the Red river, the 273 luxury rooms hotel is located within walking distance to all of the city cultural attractions & only 5 minutes away from the Old Quarter. Offering the comfort of Sofitel MyBed, the luxurious French bathroom amenity, complimentary WiFi, two fine dining restaurants, two chic bars, all-weather swimming pool & conference facilities up to 500 persons, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi has always been among the top choices for luxury hotels in Hanoi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Splendia, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Plaza Hanoi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.