“Violet Cruise Halong Bay recommended by My Way Travel !” 5 of 5 stars

084-988-600388
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Halong Cruises is one of the best-selling services from My Way Travel. The company provides customers with the easiest and fastest way to book tours and cruises to Halong Bay. As you take a tour around our site, brace yourself for a one of a kind virtual adventure where you will see the best of Halong Bay.At My Way Travel, We attend to your every whim, desire, and do our best to meet your expectations. We make sure that we understand your culture, your preferences, and also make sure that you will have the time of your life during your holiday in Vietnam. Our staff will assist you in every step of the process either online or offline. We accommodate your questions, your concerns, and your thoughts from the start of your holiday till you return home. We are a dedicated group of professionals that go the extra mile for our guests - join us in one of our tours!
Lubeck, Germany
“Violet Cruise Halong Bay recommended by My Way Travel !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a fun-filled 3 days and 2 nights cruise aboard the Violet Cruise. We booked through MyWayTravel.com, the cruise by far was the highlight of our trip to Vietnam. Before our trip, my wife and I talked for a long time about which company we would pick for our cruise in Vietnam. The first thing that came to our minds was that we would just do a day trip around Ha Long Bay, then the discussion moved to overnight, then finally we decided to do a 2 nights cruise with Violet Cruise.

We were glad we chose Violet Cruise because Manager Thng and his crew did a splendid job. The tours and activities aboard the ship were well thought of. Despite the many ships, commercial barges, and fishermen cruising around Ha Long Bay, the beauty and majesty of the islands on Ha Long Bay were undiminished. The azure-colored waters and beautiful landscapes made it so much easier to relax and enjoy what the Violet Cruise had to offer.

The balcony cabin that was provided to us was comfortable and clean. The large suite bathroom was a great addition, and the food was delicious, especially the lunch we had during day 2. I would definitely recommend the Violet Cruise for anyone visiting Ha Long Bay.

Visited December 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Paloma Cruise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Just returned from Halong Bay few days ago. Overall, the trip was fun, relaxing and enjoying. We have chosen Paloma Cruise with the recommendation from Stephen, sales manager from Best Cruises Travel 5 months ago.

The food was superb! The scene was great and nothing was too much trouble. Whatever we wanted to do we guide obliged. Our handsome tour guide spoke brilliant English and had a good sense of humor and was very informative. He stopped along the way at our request and offered many suggestions for our day.

However, felt little disappointed with Stephen as I sent email to him to request for a memorable birthday surprise for my best friend. Unfortunately, the birthday surprise does not happen as he does not reply to my email whether it can be done despite few follow up emails were sent.

As such, I would recommend going for Paloma Cruise with Best Cruise Travel. However, my advice is do not plan any surprise for your friend, spouse etc directly with Best Cruise. Rather I believe it can be done with Paloma Cruise directly.

Overall, Stephen did a good job by recommending the excellent cruise for us and he has been very helpful prior to our arrival in Halong Bay.

Visited May 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Must visit but it has become very touristy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Halong Bay is a must visit if you come to Hanoi. Halong Bay is breathtakingly beautiful. We opted for a day tour which included lunch on the cruise. The traditional Vietnamnese lunch was lovely. The spring rolls and beancurd were really nice and the seafood was very fresh. You will be in for a bone shattering 4 hour bus ride from Hanoi to Halong Bạy as the roads are really bumpy. The bay are has become very touristy and they tout merchandise on the boat. The boat we were on had two vietnamnese pretending to be tourist trying to entice passengers on board to buy pearls. Along the way, we were made to disembark twice. The first time, we were herded off the boat and made to either kayak or pay USD6 for a 30min bum boat ride. The second time we were herded off the boat, we were made to climb steep steps to see the cave. The guides weren't really concerned for the tourist, we had old people and a blind lady on the boat and she was made to do both activity. I think they could have been more tuned to the needs of the passenger and not force them to participate just to earn that extra dollar.

Visited March 2013
atlanta
“Best Cruises - Wonderful Cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We had a wonderful trip on the Pelican Cruise recommended by Stefan at Halong Best Cruises! Very nice scenery and very spectacular. What a wonderful world! The presentation of the food is superb, very creative and with cave! Compliments to the cool! The crew in very friendly and helpful.

We had a wonderful times… Thanks a lot! We trend to come back, so till next time.

Visited July 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“A wonderful experience in Bai Tu Long Bay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have done Dragon pearl junk on Bai Tu Long Bay with Halongbestcruises company booking. Since we had recommended with my friend. The cruise was fantastic, food & kayaking was expectation. We highly recommend this cruise.

Visited July 2012