“Favourite shop in Hanoi” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 70 Shopping in Hanoi
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Metiseko is the traveler's tree, rooted at the crossroads between Europe and Asia. Our range takes its inspiration from tropical nature, boldly combining it with day-to-day Asian life.Share our passion for original and poetic prints which you can discover through our eco-chic clothing, accessories, and home wear collections.Metiseko is a certified organic brand by the Organic Exchange. Enjoy the softness of our unique 100% organic cotton and high-end silk treated with Love not pesticides.
London, United Kingdom
“Favourite shop in Hanoi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We were attracted to this shop by the visual merchandising and I'm so glad we walked it - we had a great experience! The staff are lovely, chatty and helpful and the clothes are great quality and beautiful designs. I bought a dress and found it so comfortable it that I got another one the following week in Hoi An and plan to buy additional items online now that I have left Vietnam.

Visited July 2014
Metiseko-Team, Metiseko Hanoi Team at Metiseko, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Hi Ms. Claudia! We would like to thank you for your great comment on our designs and lovely staffs in Metiseko Hanoi!
We hope to see you again the next time you visit Hanoi! Meanwhile if/when you have time, please take a quick tour on our online shopping boutique for your future shopping with Metiseko.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Metiseko Hanoi Team

Hervey Bay
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful designs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were very impressed by this store, beautiful and simplistic designs with top quality fabric in their own prints. Each print has a story and is reminiscent of Vietnam (rice/lotus/rain). We were served by Thuy, we had a great chat with her and she has a lovely sense of humour.

Metiseko Hanoi and Ms. Thuy are thankful for your pleasant review on Tripadvisor and we are looking forward seeing you again soon!
Please visit our online shopping online store when our new collection arrives in the near-by-future.
We wish you a beautiful Friday!
Kind regards,
Thuy & Metiseko Hanoi Team
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

What a wonderful shopping experience. I stumbled upon your shop in Hanoi and ended up buying 4 items. Excellent styles, quality and customer service.

Visited April 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

A warm hello from Metiseko Hanoi! And we thank you for your gracious comment! We hope to see you again on our online Boutique if you wish to check out our website for more shopping when our new collection arrives:)!
Metiseko Hanoi wishes you a happy Friday!
Sincerely ,
Metiseko Hanoi Team
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Lovely shop & Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

It was my first day in Vietnam and felt very welcomed when walked into the store.
Ms. Thuy, she was friendly and helpful and very much enjoyed chatting with her.
I loved their prints on silk and Ms.Thuy explained very well about one of the print I loved and it is inspired by "rice in Vietnam"
It is very nice to know story behind design and I bought shorts in this print and I love it very much.
I am coming back to this shop again.

Visited May 2014
Good afternoon Ms. Natsu :)! Many thanks are being sent to you from Ms. Thuy and Metiseko Hanoi for your kind comment! We are delighted to know that you loved our patterns on silk and the stories behind them.
For your information, our Designer – Ms. Florence Mussou – has been working with great energy and inspiration on our next collection in order to offer other unique and lovely designs to our valued customers. And we are looking forward receiving your feedbacks for our products when the new collection comes out!
Thank you and we wish you a nice weekend ahead!
Best regards ,
Thuy&Metiseko Hanoi Team
Sapporo, Japan
“Unique and Pretty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I love the background idea of this shop: their merchandises are not only pretty with unique designs and size variations but also made of eco-friendly materials. I was lucky to come across a special deal of "Buy 3 and get 1 free" pillow cases. Had fun hearing all the stories of the products from the shop staff in Hanoi-makes me want to go back to the store!

Visited April 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello Minami (I am Thuy from Metiseko )! Thank you for your very nice comment for Metiseko on Tripadvisor!
As regards to the “buy 3 get 1 free” pillow cases – I hope your parents like them! Maybe you could take them with you to visit our store the next time you come to Hanoi!
Arigato okite mata!