“A unique shopping experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 84 Shopping in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Metiseko is the traveler's tree, rooted at the crossroads between Europe and Asia. Our range takes its inspiration from tropical nature, boldly combining it with day-to-day Asian life.Share our passion for original and poetic prints which you can discover through our eco-chic clothing, accessories, and home wear collections.Metiseko is a certified organic brand by the Organic Exchange. Enjoy the softness of our unique 100% organic cotton and high-end silk treated with Love not pesticides.
Beirut
“A unique shopping experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was in Hanoi a few weeks ago and while walking around the crowded streets , i discovered Metiseko. It's a fantastic and beautiful shop,offering great fabrics and designs made from organic cotton and silk. The concept of the shop is unique ,the staff is welcoming and the service excellent.
I recommend it to anyone whos in Hanoi!!It's worth the visit!

Visited January 2013
mathilde q, Metiseko's Ha Noi Team at Metiseko, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for a kind feedback!

Yes,we are being very proud to be the first company in Vietnam where we are trading and manufacturing the products that using all-natural materials, no chemicals inside and does not harm for the consumer's skin.

Thanks for the staffs praise. I will definitely pass this message along to them as they are doing the best to make sure that each and every customer enjoyable and memorable.

We hope to see you again in the nearest future!

Metiseko's Ha Noi Team

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent design with great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My wife and I just came back from Hanoi, Vietnam today. And we just can't wait to write this review for you.If you are in Hanoi, don't miss visiting this shop, at the Old Quarter (not far from the large market. Get a free map of Hanoi and you can see the road ).I have listened to all the comments made earlier by previous visitors of Trip Advisor and they are definitely 100% right! Most of its stuff are designer made clothes ( yet affordable ) made from organic cotton and silk. Very high quality, great designs and you can never get elsewhere. Personally, I can say that it is a mixture of Western and Eastern design. My wife ended up buying 3 clothes, good timing for this Chinese New Year! Furthermore, the service given was excellent, especially from their staff called, Thui. She explains well, make us feel like home and her English was excellent, especially coming from a Vietnamese. I do not believe she is actually a Vietnamese at first, and thought she is kind of mix, studying in international school or perhaps the owner of the shop (sorry, if the owner reads ths :) ). I was wrong...and believe it or not, she picks up the English by herself. She also has a very nice French colleague too. We are glad we met Ms Thui, not only as a customer-seller relationship but more so, we are friends, we believed, even we are far apart now...Thumbs up!!!

singapore
“Surprise find in Hanoi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I was in Hanoi for a recent visit and chanced upon this shop. I really loved the fabrics and prints and went away with more than a few items from various collections. What made the experience most memorable was the excellent service provided by the shop assistant. She was warm, friendly and knowledgeable about the designs, and it was joy to have been served by her.

Visited January 2013
Thank you for choosing Metiseko Boutique between a thousand of shops in the Crowd-Old-Quarter! .

Since our main goal has always been to meet the needs of customers, we are happy that our staffs did make you feel warm and happy. I would like to reassure you that all the staff members are well trained and only positive feedback I am getting about them.

I sincerely hope you decide to visit us again and will be pleasantly surprised by the service.

Metiseko's Ha noi Team
“Amazing dresses and prints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

We went to the shop in Hoi an. Between all the tailors and same dresses I saw this shop. I imidiatly fell in love with the prints and fabric. We met the designer and husband there. I bought a jumpsuit and a jacket. They also adjusted the clothing to suit me the best. I was amazed and totally in love :)) Thanks guys!

Erwan P, Manager at Metiseko, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Customer,

We would like to thank you for your very nice comment!
It was such a pleasure to have you in our store!

We are very glad to hear that you liked our products! For your information, Metiseko team is constantly working on new prints & products that you can still purchase on our website : www.metiseko.com.

Thank you so much for your support by reviewing us and we hope you enjoyed your time in Viet Nam.

Metiseko Team
Queensland
“Beautiful shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled across this gorgeous little shop while wandering around Hoi An. Beautiful and high quality clothing and homewares with a delightful shop assistant that was helpful without being obtrusive. I will definitely be purchasing further items through their online shop.

Erwan P, Manager at Metiseko, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Customer,

It was a pleasure to have you in our shop while you were visiting Hoi An.

For your information, we also have another store in Ha Noi - the capital city of Viet Nam.

Here is our website : www.metiseko.com. We always create new products and prints that tell stories about Vietnam. We are still at the beginning stage of our adventure in Viet Nam so thank you so much for your support by reviewing us.

Metiseko Team