“Blown away by the service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 410 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia
3 attraction reviews
“Blown away by the service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been working with Mr Ruby Lee from Indochina in putting together our trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. As I said above I am blown away by the amazing level of communication, very speedy responses to emails and requests. Mr Lee has also managed to upgrade all of our reservations to Deluxe and Superior at no extra charge to us!

Our trip includes a 7 day cruise up the Mekong, a train from Hanoi to Sapa, 3 days in Ha Long, 2 days in Hanoi, 4 days in Saigon. I am more than impressed by the level of service over all! So, all i now have to do is enjoy this wonderful trip in a few weeks time!

If our holiday is half as enjoyable as it has been planing it with Mr Lee, I know we are going to have an excellent time!

Visited July 2013

Betty's Bay, South Africa
24 attraction reviews
“Their guides are friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Did three day tours with this company,
First one was disappointing , to Halong bay
Cue for this, wait for that ,we finally boarded the junk boat, did a three hour cruise around the closest " little hills ", stopped at yet another point for more of the same touristy rip offs, the lunch was very standard fare , mostly of the seafood variety, I had ordered a different meal for my partner who does not eat anything that swims, a pathetic excuse for cuisine served.( Vietnamese food is much better than what was served )
The second was to Tam Coc, very well informed guide who gave us all the tips on the day before we actually left Hanoi , especially about the rip offs we might encounter during that day, and how to deal with them.
The third was in Hue to all the temples and monuments in the surrounding area.
The lunch offered on the second and third day trips was much much better than the Halong Bay one, please get a new supplier for that route/ trip
One piece of advice for the company,
when you are taking bus loads of tourists three hours plus away from city , and returning them the same way, please get the drivers of the buses to fill up with gasoline while the same bus is parked off for hours waiting for the clients to return from that particular trip, instead of making the journey longer by stopping on way to city to place some gasoline in the bus, most annoying having to stop for another 10 to 15 min when all you want to do is get back to your hotel room , after a very long day.

Visited June 2013
Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Vietnam with Indochina Legend Travel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and myself have just returned home from Vietnam organised by myself and Indochina Legend Travel.
We cannot speak highly enough of this company and of our trip and the organisation of it with this company.
We had a private tour of Vietnam, that is just my husband and myself with a guide and driver in each of the cities that were prominant on our tour, namely HCMC, Hoi An and Hanoi.
In each of these cities we were taken to the sites associated with these cities by our guide and driver.
The highlight of this trip for me was to be taken to the Australian Base, Nui Dat whilst in HCMC. Our guide in HCMC, Tin Tin organised a special guide to take us to the Base and he was fantastic as he has taken a special interest in the Australian Base and of the Australians that were there during the Vietnam War. He knows many of the prominant Australian soldiers that served during this war and sees them each year during Anzac Day and Long Tan Day so this visit was very special to me and to do it privately was a bonus.
Our drivers were fantastic driving in the cities with the traffic as it is (just don't know how they do it!) and our guides were also fantastic, very pleasant, obliging and knowledgable. Always had refresher towels and bottles of water for us after each visit to a tourist site.
The hotels this company recommended were also excellent.
We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 weeks in Vietnam, everything ran smoothly from pick-ups, siteseeing, hotels etc.
We absolutely recommend this company and know that anyone that uses them will not be disappointed.

Tampa, Florida
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I used Indochina legend on my last trip to Cambodia. I dont have enough nice words to say how amazing they were. Our tour guide and driver were lovely, very professional and polite. They made sure we were always safe and that really helped us to enjoy the experience.
The locations were absolutely fantastic and the hotel was close to everything! The best part about Cambodia was their people. Everybody was super nice and friendly. If you really want to enjoy Cambodia and have professional people taking care of you, I definitely recommend Indochina Legend =) 5 stars!

Visited March 2013
“Phnom Penh tour (Killing Fields, Tuol Sleng prison and temples)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Recommend this travelcompany! Our guide was very good and smart guy. His knowledges about Cambodias history were excellent and we got very good picture todays problems and overview. Thank you guys!