“Great menu!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Canberra, Australia
“Great menu!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Great menu and an opportunity to 'rebalance' after a week of Vietnamese living. We just needed a 'normal' meal and environment before we launched back into the hurley burley that is Vietnam. This restaurant gave it to us. The staff were good without hovering overly and were very apologetic at one stage when the power went out - we had our own romantic candles and a fan to cool us when the power came back on! Great respite and very enjoyable dinner.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Budapest, Hungary
“Best Steakhouse Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Perfect place to spend a night, staff very friendly, offering a delicious vodka caramel after the dinner. This place made me a steak addicted, even I didn't eat/like beef before :)
Wide selection of side dishes, wine and desserts too.
Would go back anytime!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I didn't have reservation, thus we need to wait while for the table. While waiting, the staff attended us and we did order few drinks and have a blast at the bar. Once the table ready, I order ribeye. I can say everything is in perfection. The meat, the sauce, the side dishes are all well prepared. The meat it self is so juicy and yes.. its melt in my mouth. Definitely will come again on next visit to HCMC.

Visited April 2014
Hanoi, Vietnam
“food pretty good, service not so much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I really enjoyed this place (Trang Tien location). Had some good friends with us. We sat upstairs on the outdoor balcony. I don't know too much about steak, but it was very delicious. A friend's steak had a lot of marbling, so he returned it and the manager accepted it.

The only thing I would say is that the foreign manager says hello and is kind only to foreigners. I usually don't notice such things, but unfortunately human nature works in that once you notice it for the first time, you keep noticing such things afterwards.

perhaps there's some reason behind this. locals don't order much or always complain about their food, etc. Still feels like a sting in the face though.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hanoi
“Meat Meat Meat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

A very modern restaurant, both service and food. Not sure if this is how they have the steaks in Argentina, but I don't really care. The texture of the meat is very impressive, well cooked and serve. The bread before the main course is amazing, however I've heard only Vietnam has this bread, apparently the restaurant originated in Thailand don't have the baking skills for it. The salsa and the garlic is good, but be careful not to eat too much before the steak comes as the size of the meat is not small. I've been there few times now and had never been disappointed. Also, the caramel vodka after the meal is also great, it takes away all the fatty feeling you have in your stomach! If you don't like steak, this is not a choice for you!

• Visited March 2014