“Reasonable price” 5 of 5 stars

+84-4.66806430
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Halong Elizabeth Sails launched in December 2009, 12 hotel-standard cabins. Halong Elizabeth Sails is a luxury Junk boat in Halong Bay, she has her own beauty along with deluxe amenities and pampering services whilst cruising through magnificent landscapes. We offer daily tour departure from Hanoi to Halong bay.
Finland
3 attraction reviews
“Reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

I like the friendly staff of Halong Elizabeth and the impressive landscape of the Halong Bay. That's all the great things of my trip in Halong bay. Halong Elizabeth is a good, particularly, the price was very reasonable for budget traveller to do cruise on a mid-range price boat. I love to visit Halong once more and would choose Halong Elizabeth again if it happens.

Visited January 2011

3 attraction reviews
“Good boat to sail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

I choose this boat because it's recommended by my friend. The staff was friendly and welcoming from the first moment I got on board. The cabin is not so large but spacious enought and clean.

After checking-in, I got to restaurant for lunch whilst the cruise running far away from the harbour. The scenery of Halong bay was greater than I've expected. Kayaking was the funiest activity and I loved to do it again. Staying on board at night was really a happy time.

All in all do cruise with Halong Elizabeth Sails was a great experience and I highly recommend the boat to everyone.

Visited October 2011