“Unique, gorgeous clothes!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 84 Shopping in Hanoi
San Francisco, California
“Unique, gorgeous clothes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was traveling in Vietnam and wanted to bring home a special dress. I went online and found chula. It took me over 30 minutes by cab to get there and I was hoping it would be "worth it". Well, it was that and more! Laura, the owner is gracious, fun and helpful. She spent two hours helping me pick what looked great. I had such a ball trying on all the gorgeous dresses and jackets and felt no pressure whatsoever to purchase anything. Of course, with such gorgeous clothing, I couldn't help to purchase several things and not only do I get co,pimentos every time I wear chula clothes, but the prices were a fraction of what I I would have paid in the United States for that level of design, artistry, and quality. I highly recommend you put this on your list of places to go!

Visited July 2013

San Francisco, California
“Must visit in Hanoi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I read the recommenations from trip advisor, had a two hour personal time in between meetings so decided to stop by, it is totallly worth it! I met Laura the Owner first introduce the different dresses in the show room. She is totally nice, not pushy to sell at all but take pride on their designs and their designs are simply spectacular! All the staffs there are super nice and fluent in English. I tried on different designs, given my short schedule they even volunteer to alter for me within hours so they deliver the dresses to me at my hotel that evening. Price is not expansive and ottally worth it because the color and design is just amazing, the material they use also very comfortable. Upon completion while waiting for taxi, the staff even show me a tour of the house! I strongly recommend anyone that as 1-2 hours must go visit and check this out!

Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

What a spectacular design workshop! On the recommendation of a friend I visited Chula to look for a formal gown. I had so many incredible choices and one was more beautiful than the next. I was treated beautifully by the staff. I loved visiting Chula and will certainly order again online!

Visited April 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Masterpieces !!!! So chic , so beautiful , so trendy , so eye catching !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I visited the chula fashion house , and oh - what an experience !!! Laura and Diego have created an unique blend of European and Asian influences and produced masterpieces !!! The dresses / jackets are so beautiful , and each piece seems to be a work of art and love !! I went in and bought a gorgeous silk dress , and went in again the next day to buy more - I was so hooked on to Chula clothes . The dresses are so well structured , that no matter what size or shape you are - it fits so well !! I had the opportunity to meet Laura , and she was so warm and helpful and gave such a personal touch to the Chula experience . I say , it's a must do in Hanoi and a must buy , as it will be one of the most beautiful piece of garment one will ever own !!!

Visited March 2013
Heidelberg, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Great people, nice location, wonderful fashion -the world of CHULA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

Go there and get to know - first of all - fantastic people who design and produce awesome dresses. (for the dresses look at their homepage). Chula is a colorful mix between classic and modern spanish and vietnamese influences - kind of crossover fashion.

Laura gave us a very hearty welcome and with a delicious cup of tea we got to know each other a little bit and we got to know the world of chula in a kind of "open house" where Laura and Diego are living and working.

Laura and Diego created with chula an international style of living, art and fashion being open for and involving many different ideas and influeces from east and west.

It must be so much fun to create all these dresses, jackets and coats - and girls I can tell you: it´s also great fun to wear them. I did not at all feel obliged to buy something but I could not have gone away without a chula dress!!! One dress I took with me immediately. One tailormade dress was sent to the hotel in Hoi An I stayed at some days later. Perfect fitting! Affordable prices!

Diego and Laura are spanish, their children were born in Vietnam. Chula is international and it represents also a part of modern Vietnam.

Don`t hesitate it is worth a visit.

Visited November 2012