“Staff attitude so wonderful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of New Vision Hotel

You added New Vision Hotel to your Saves list
New Vision Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street | Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 0084, Vietnam   |
Ranked #52 of 450 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Chertsey, United Kingdom
“Staff attitude so wonderful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

I've been here five days during a business trip and wanted a change in a country with aclimate different from their own country. I see even a small hotel but the gym is very convenient for my daily activities. Not knowing the roads in Vietnam, so I asked a waiter at the hotel start the car and driving directions to help, he's very enthusiastic and carefully showed me the road is close and convenient. Although there are not many days but the staff were very familiar to me, they are not that friendly to me is staying at a hotel that feels likehome. Overall I feel for the attitude of hotel staff New Vision.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Montpellier, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

This is the first time I come to Hanoi and I have a comfortable and happy stay at New Vision. I am very pleased with the hotel itself, the staff are pleasant and helpful and the breakfast is superb. The hotel is very central and I usually walk to all the Hanoi attractions. The hotel is close to the shops and the restaurant. I have recommended New vision on many occasions and know that my friends and family will be very happy with our advice.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Been to New Vision Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about New Vision Hotel

Address: 68 C - 70 Hang Bo Street | Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 0084, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Hanoi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #52 of 450 B&Bs / Inns in Hanoi
Hotel Class:3 star — New Vision Hotel 3*
almost travellers used to think that they could not find a Luxury hotel in hanoi old quater because all three , four , five star hotels are usually located out side of the old quater . come to stay with us , your ideas will be changed as new vision hotel is the first luxury hotel gets five star services. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your New Vision Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage New Vision Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.