“Great Location to Explore Hanoi” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Indochina Legend 2 Hotel

and 1 more site!
You added Indochina Legend 2 Hotel to your Saves list
Indochina Legend 2 Hotel
40 / 2c Losu Str, Old quarter, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam (Formerly Indochina 1 Hotel)   |
Ranked #57 of 506 Hotels in Hanoi
Perth, Australia
“Great Location to Explore Hanoi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We flew in from Hoi An and got the hotel to arrange a pick up from the airport - it's quite a way so it's worthwhile getting the extra comfort and is inexpensive. Hotel check-in was painless and our room was lovely and clean. It wasn't a big room but had a huge bed which took up the whole room. And it was a very soft and comfortable bed - the best of our Vietnam trip. My lovely better half can be a bit picky about bathrooms but was quite happy. Breakfast was great. Staff here are fantastic too - we got some great restaurant recommendations from them.

But the very best thing about this hotel is the location - just near the lake, restaurants, bars, museums (we went to the military museums - super interesting). We enjoyed walking everywhere from here. Definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While trying online to decide from the vast array of hotels in Hanoi, I feel lucky to have chosen the
Indochina legend 2. It has a choice location between the lovely setting of Hoan Kiem lake and the frenetic activity of the old quarter. But the greatest experience was the superbly attentive and friendly staff helping me with everything from tours to Halong bay and Sapa to recommendations for great local cafes. They even got me a new memory card for my camera!
Also included with the very reasonable room rate was an impressive breakfast buffet on the penthouse top floor with neighborhood views. Perfect way to start the day!
But the most impressive thing for me was the feeling that I had a second home in Hanoi.
Certainly one of my best hotel experiences anywhere. Thank you Giang!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel offers a great value for the price. The hotel is next to the central lake, and the old center. Many people alreday mentioned the clean and nice rooms, which we can confirm. The best was the helpful staff, which helped to organize our halong bay and sapa trip for a good price. Everything worked great (pickup's at hotel, great quality, great guides, restaurant recommendations, ...). Thanks a lot!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's my first time coming to Hanoi last week and I am so glad that we actually stayed at the best location! It's walking distance to shopping streets, great local food, museum, cathedral and beautiful Hoan Kiem lake.

The hotel and room is very clean, they offer generous range of toilet amenities. The best part is the staffs are very friendly, informative and surprisingly very efficient and provide quick service/help. When we need something, we call the receptionist via room phone and the staff will arrive in front of your door just in 3 minutes. It's definitely a WOW! Really appreciate that!

The breakfast is good too, I especially love the porridge and spring roll! Will definitely come back and highly recommended!

Thank you for the great stay!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I and my friends spent 4 nights at this cute hotel and i'm very satisfy after this trip. Our room is not big but very clean and comfy. The staff are very friendly and helpful, this is the biggest thing one hotel can bring to customer. We asked them for some small stuff as: knife, tape and iron v.v.. they brought it up to our room right after we made the request. Ms. Bella was fantastic, she gave us so many necessary advise about Hanoi, old quarter and some famous destinations in Vietnam.
Thank you so much for helping us have such a wonderful trip in Vietnam. I will come back

Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A bit noisy but that is Hanoi. Any shortcomings of the hotel were amply compensated with the affability and competence of their staff..Tom, Circus, Pink and River went out of their way to provide us with help and guidance.

I would come back anytime.

Miguel and the Four Crazy Women.

Room Tip: One NOT facing the street.
Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

Good location and fantastic staffs. Away from the main hustle and bustle street but close enough to walk to the main attractions. Plenty of cafes and good pho restaurants. The staff, notable Giang was fantastic. She offered to help me make a police report when I lost my phone in Hanoi, but I decided not to go through with it. Room was clean and well maintained for what we paid for. Definitely will visit stay there again if I go back to Hanoi.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Indochina Legend 2 Hotel? Share your experiences!