“Unfortunately getting worse” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Luna D'Autunno

Luna D'Autunno
27 Nam Ngu, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, VN | 27 Nam Ngu, Hanoi 27 nam ngu, Vietnam
4 38237338
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Unfortunately getting worse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I used to be a regular of this place when I was living in Hanoi back in 2009 at the other locations.

I went yesterday and everything has changed. Food is not as good, service is not as good, and the owners who used to be there and control are not visible anymore. The result is an average product that is obviously running down. I'm sure there's better options for pizza in Hanoi.

Visited May 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Passable pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I've been to Luna several times in the last 2 locations, and it's product is on the decline, as far as I'm concerned. In the past, I thought Luna had the best pizza in Vietnam, but this last one (March '14) was not up to my New Jersey standards. I understand this company has now expanded into Cambodia - guess that's the reason for their neglect of the old standby.

From now on, my suggestion for pizza in SE Asia is Scandinavian Bakery's 2 locations in Laos (LP and Vientiane).

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Wyoming
“Better than expected pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

I own a pizzeria so I'm a bit reluctant to eat pizza anywhere unless I hear it's going to be very good, and the pizza in Vietnam has been less than spectacular, to say the least. This place was recommended, and they have a wood-fired oven, so we figured we'd give it a try. We were not disappointed. The pizzas were very good, though I could tell by the bottom of the crust that it could have been hotter. Pastas and salads were also very good. We were the only ones there (it was off-season and the weather wasn't great) but service, like so many places staffed by young Vietnamese, was less than stellar. It's the one aspect so many places could benefit from.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Expoit and bully Vietnamese staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went to this place the food and service was good but I saw them treat the local Vietnamese staff very badly like the French treated them before the war I can't support this and I hope other tripadvisor followers will do the same.

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Best Pizza in town, Other food is OK”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My most favorite pizza in town with thin crust and baked from a timber oven. Should try: tagliatelle valentino, crostini al salmone, risotto, panna cotta. Soup is bad and expensive. Service is improved last time I was here (around 8 months ago from this review). New manager and better staff.

• Visited November 2013