“Best travel agency in Ha Noi” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #153 of 457 Activities in Hanoi
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Halong Dragon Pearl Junk is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Spread over 3 decks she has 11 en-suite fully equipped cabins, a bar with soft seating and plasma TV, gourmet restaurant, outside dining area and sundeck Come onboard The Halong Dragon Pearl Junk . Be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong Bay's exceptional natural beauty.
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Best travel agency in Ha Noi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2014 NEW

We had no plan to travel when we arrived Ha Noi,It was so lucky for us to see ms Lien at sinh cafe office. she made for us a quick plan to travel around vietnam with budget price but value services.We had travel to halong bay,sapa,hue,hoian,nhatrang,hochiminh.Vietnam is so beautiful and we appreciated this travel agency.we highly recomend this company.Thank lien we wil come back soon.

Visited November 2014

White Plains, New York, United States
“The trip was wonderful the stay in the farm village was better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2014

I was ready for a special relaxing trip after reading about this cruise on your site but it was so much better than I expected that I was blown away. The food was great, the staff obliging, the bay magnificent. We were the only ones on our boat who opted for the additional one day stay at a farm village. We had a most amazing time. The room was gorgeous - built for pampered tourists not farmers. The food was delicious and the people welcoming. We wandered throughout the village with our guide, dropped in on wedding preparations, went to the market, learned to make brooms, harvest rice, fish with a basket and went back stage for the water puppet performance. We were invited to join the harvest feast and when the electricity failed we ate by I phone light! You should do this!

Visited October 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 attraction reviews
“A Must Do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

Simply the best way to see Halong Bay. The junk is new, clean and the rooms are great. The food onboard is absolutely superb with choices ranging from Oysters to Chicken to Vegetarian if required. The activities which include kayaking,swimming and a visit to a fishing village are well organised and a lot of fun. Drinks onboard are well priced. If you go to the 3d2n cruise then the dinner in the cave is a must. The setting is great and the bbq'ed food is outstanding. A great cruise all in all and a special shout out to the staff who made our stay a memorable one.

Visited November 2014
Durham, United Kingdom
“dragon pearl”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2014

Took 2 night cruise. Excellent in every respect . staff superb . I am vegetarian and I was offered a good selection of very tasty food. Activities - kayaking and swimming- were well organised as were the off boat sight seeing trips. Couldn't fault this at all

Visited October 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Perfect Cruise of Halong Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

My recent cruise of Halong Bay was just what I had hoped for. The boat was beautiful with lovely cabins, common areas, and places to watch the scenery go by. There was a nice array of activities on my two night cruise, from kayaking, to swimming, to eating, to quietly enjoying the scenery. The cruise was well-paced and impeccably organized. The food was always extravagant with many course meals and great variety of different seafood. I enjoyed the small group of people we sailed with and it felt friendly and comfortable. The crew was also very friendly and worked to meet our every need. Of course the scenery was amazing, and I certainly got my fill of outstanding karst scenery. I recommend this tour company--it was certainly a cut above how I usually travel, but by the end it was worth it, making my time in Halong everything I wanted it to be.

Visited July 2014