“Great service!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Sun Moment Hotel

You added Golden Sun Moment Hotel to your Saves list
Golden Sun Moment Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Hang Can Street | Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam (Formerly Hanoi Moment Hotel)   |
Ranked #19 of 513 Hotels in Hanoi
“Great service!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

I traveled with my husband and mother-in-law. So i asked several questions before check-in. They were very kind gave me a quick answer.

Location is good for looking around the old quater.
Walking distance to the lake (10 min). Next streets from the night market.

The family room is spacious and well-decorated.
There was a window to the road so I could see the busy street in the comfortable room.

They offers welcome fruits, drinks and wine.
(WIne quality is not good for drinking but i like the gift)

Breakfast is also good. You can order several menus. but it only have 5~6 tables, if you need to eat specific time specially before tour, you would better go to the resaurant early.

I am very satisfied with the hotel and the first hanoi's hotel gave me good impression.

Thanks Vivian, Alex, Henry!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

The best servies I ever had before all the world travel!All the staff are alaways ready to help. Lucia,the beautiful and nice reception girl,give us too much help. Thanks!I hope to stay here next time!

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our stay there was great, the rooms were clean and nice and the location was good. What was amazing though was the type of service they provided. The staff was very nice and helpful, and breakfast was delicious and unlimited. The best part was that my friend had a birthday there, and the hotel surprised her with a very nice cake out of their own pockets. I highly recommend this hotel, as it has amazing service.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
moonpham11, Manager at Golden Sun Moment Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Andrew P,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of The Golden Sun Moment Hotel with other Traveler.

I am delighted to read of what a fantastic experience you had and I thank you for your compliments toward my team. They are motivated by providing excellent service and they shall be as happy as I am to read your review. Feedback from our guests is so incredibly important to us and yours is so very much appreciated.

I very much look forward to welcoming you home once again; hopefully in the not too distant future.

Warm wishes,

Henry Le -Customer service Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff greet you at the door and the manager Henry asks you to think of this as your home for the duration if your stay. They will do anything for you and are very informative regarding Hanoi and the surrounding area. The hotel is right in the center of the old quarter and once you get to grips with the maze of streets its easy to get to all of Hanoi's attractions. The rooms are compact but big enough with everything you need.

Room Tip: Choose a deluxe room at the rear if possible due to the frantic Hanoi streets.
Dear Sara T,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the site for us following your stay and I am thrilled to hear that you thought staying at Golden Sun Moment was priceless.

I am very pleased that you satisfied with our central location as well as our services. It is so reassuring to hear that you thought our staff was informative and the room had every thing you need . I have passed your kind feedback to all the team

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Warm regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Me and my friend stayed in Hanoi for 4 days and we had a great time. The sun moment hotel is the best hotel u can find. The staff is great and u feel at home the moment u enter the lobby. Really loveable. Anyhow to experience what i am writing about i highly recommend u to stay at this hotel and get to know the ambience yourself.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Dear JayJay7777777,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review Golden Sun Moment Hotel on TripAdvisor. Guest feedback is so incredibly important to us and highly appreciated.

I am delighted to read of your enjoyable experience of Golden Sun Moment and thank you for your extensive compliments. It really is wonderful for the team to read such a glowing review and I thank you for that.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Golden Sun Moment Hotel on your next soonest trip.

Warm wishes,

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed at this wonderful place several times during our trips in Vietnam. Its location in the heart of bustling Hanoi's old town makes it a convenient spot to explore the city. The rooms are very well appointed and the staff a genuine delight. We were always greeted with fresh juices when entering the hotel and the caring staff was always on hand when we needed any information or help. One morning I did not feel too well and Henry, the exceptional manager, offered me some medicine which took care of my problem. We also were upgraded during our stay to suites which was really a special treat..Breakfast offered a variety of dishes, all delicious and plentiful. We were urged to enjoy it to our hearts content. This place treated us like family and we felt so at home once we entered the Hotel.
Henry and staff, thank you again for a memorable stay.

With warm regards,
Charlotte K

Room Tip: A room in the back would be a bit quieter.
Dear agid489,

Many thanks for taking the time to share you experience of Golden Sun Moment Hotel with other traveler.

I am delighted to learn of the wonderful stay you had with us and thank you for your compliments. It means so very much to the team, as it does to me, to read about our guests experiences and it was our pleasure to look after you on your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you to Golden Sun Moment when you return with your friends,which I hope shall be soon.

King regard !

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Simply put this a relatively small hotel with a large emphasis on service. The staff at the front desk were exceptionally welcoming as were all staff at this hotel. The rooms are not that large but are very comfortable and very well appointed. A lovely little oasis amongst the very busy Hanoi streets.

The breakfasts are included and are a must to enjoy. Once again the staff are wonderful but this is without trying to down play the lovely food.

I can happily recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear Chris S,

I am delighted to read of what a wonderful stay you had in Golden Sun moment and thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

It is so important to us to receive guest feedback and satisfying when the reviews we receive are so positive. Excellent service is at the very heart of Golden Sun Moment and the team behind me make it possible for us to receive such outstanding reviews.

Warm regards,

Henry Le -Customer service manager

Been to Golden Sun Moment Hotel? Share your experiences!