“Great hotel, great location, EXCEPTIONAL staff !” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE PICKUP/ 25%OFF ROOM
Ranked #13 of 506 Hotels in Hanoi
Renfrew, United Kingdom
“Great hotel, great location, EXCEPTIONAL staff !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We stayed at Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel in August and I can easily say that it is the BEST experience of customer service I have ever received. Not just in hotels but in any sort of customer service environment.

The hotel staff helped us book our trip to Ha Long Bay almost as soon as we walked in the door and the tour company the recommended to us (Bhaya Crusies) was truly excellent.

They also recommended we only use certain taxi's to avoid scamming which was extremely helpful !

They were also always very keen to know how our day had been and seemed genuinely interested in our experience. On top of this they made us aware of things to do in Hanoi (something we didn't really know before arriving).

The experience was very personal as well, with them knowing our names (and most importantly, remembering them !), and also chatting to us when we came back about what we were doing. every single member of staff was excellent, without exception !

In terms of the hotel itself, it was very, very clean, the room was a great size with good amenities, was very close by to all of the points of interest in Hanoi and the laundry service was such good value especially compared to the other hotels we had stayed in on our trip.

I honestly cannot recommend this hotel enough and hope to be back in Hanoi at some point and I will most certainly be staying at Hanoi Charming 2 !

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

This was my favourite hotel stay in Vietnam. Very central location and they staff are all amazing! The rooms are really clean and the breakfast was great. I will stay here on my next trip to Hanoi and would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I absolutely loved my stay here. The breakfast was exactly what I was looking for. I traveled south east Asia for a whole month and Hotel charming had the best breakfast from an American stand point.. Better than the breakfast was the staff. So pleasent and kind. Linda especially, she booked all of our excursions. When i left. The whole staff in the lobby came out to the cab to send me off. It was truly a charming experience. This is the only hotel I will stay at while in Hanoi.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Portland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Will never forget our stay in this hotel, was close to everything and made our trip enjoyable, very central and in walking distance to most tourist attractions. Really loved this hotel, will stay there every time I go to Hanoi :) miss everyone there! xx

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

My wife and I went to Vietnam for our honeymoon and stayed at Charming 2 in Hanoi. We picked the hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews that its service was second to none and we are so glad we did. My wife and I were fussed over and made to feel like we were family. We were greeted enthusiastically by everyone from the bell boy to the hotel manager and they seemed to take a genuine interest in whether were having a good time or not.

While the entire staff was warm and friendly, I must mention Mary in particular. She is always smiling and gave us excellent recommendations for places to eat local food. She also organised everything for us, from tickets to a water puppet show to a taxi to the airport.

Charming 2 is conveniently located in the Old Quarter and we were able to walk everywhere. Our room was spotless and more than comfortable. It included a computer with free internet and a basket of fresh fruit, both of which were nice touches.

We spent two nights at Charming 2 split by a night at Halong Bay and the hotel even kept our luggage for us at no extra cost while we were away on our cruise. The hotel truly lived up to its name.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

staying in hanoi is great beacause all employee in hotel "hanoi charming 2"" is so hospitable kind and always happy.. they complete the package in staying in hanoi... surely ill go back to hanoi as soon as posible

• Stayed November 2013
Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and its good to see that the staff continue to strive to maintain a high level of customer care and service. On arrival you are welcomed by the door staff who take your bags and bring you to reception. Check in was quick and easy and I was shown to my room. The room had fresh fruit and a computer. Comfortable bed and nice sized bathroom. Breakfast selection was good with western tastes catered for. Check out was quick and efficient and they organised a taxi for me to airport

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Been to Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel

Address: 31 Hang Ga Str. | Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 1000, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Hanoi
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #13 of 506 Hotels in Hanoi
Hotel Class:3 star — Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel 3*
A brand new hotel that features luxurious rooms and suites, We offer convenience to our guests by providing modern elevators, restaurants, and other great amenities you can expect from a modern hotel. Offering fantastic value of money, it is located right in Hanoi Old Quarter, approximately about 5 minutes' walk from Hoan Kiem Lake and the popular Thang Long Water Puppet Show. Indeed, in close proximity to the excellent attractions, We also offer air conditioned rooms, inside room computer and internet, desk, minibar and a balcony in certain rooms. A convenient place of stay, it is a good choice. The Charming 2 Hotel (Add: 31 Hang Ga, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi ) - located in the center of Hanoi Old Quarter, just 5 minute walk to Hoan Kiem Lake. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hanoi Charming 2 Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.