“First class!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travel Sense Asia - Private Day Tours

Travel Sense Asia - Private Day Tours
103 Nguyen Truong To, Truc Bach, Ba Dinh District | Ba Dinh, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
+84 4 37153977
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #38 of 382 activities in Hanoi
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Travel Sense Asia (TSA) is a company incepted to offer attractive holiday packages to those who want to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. We strive for customer satisfaction by adding personal touch to every holiday package we design. We know that the right blend of reliability, creativity and flexible attitude is the mantra to proffer quality services to all our customers. We provide unmatched attention to each customer's needs so that we can give you the best. Send us an email or call 24/7 on hotline for support.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
London, United Kingdom
“First class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Having read the already excellent reviews of Travel Sense Asia's guided tours of Vietnam and Cambodia I had no hesitation in booking our holiday with them, this holiday (taking in Vietnam from the north to south followed by the Angkor region in Cambodia) was built up as the holiday of a lifetime and Travel Sense Asia's level of service ensured that it lived up to that.

The build up was very smooth and Julie ensured that all was taken care of before we left the UK. Once we arrived in Hanoi everything ran like clockwork, our guides were all incredibly knowledgable and accommodating (especially in some of the latter parts of the trip where a bit of travel fatigue had begun to set in). We had three internal flights and three different guides and despite all this there were no hiccups at all, accommodation was of the highest level too. As both myself and my wife are vegetarian we were slightly apprehensive about how easily the trip would accommodate for this, in reality there were no problems at all as all meals had been sorted out in advance taking this into account.

All of the above meant we were able to fully enjoy the stunning sights of Vietnam and Cambodia. If you are planning a trip to this part of the world (and you should), you should book with TSA.

Visited June 2014

Sao Paulo, SP
“We're in very good hands! TSA took care of us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My wife and myself together with another couple of friends have just come back from Southeast Asia . We had prepared this trip for a whole year, already with a very good support from our dearest Julie starting from the planning phase. She was very flexible to adapt her original suggestions to our wishes. It was a trip to be remembered for ever in every moment . We can assure that the success of this trip has a lot to do with the way TSA and specifically Julie has organize it from the choice of hotels, restaurants but also of guides and local tours. Julie is very sweet and effective and took good care of us during the 23 days we've spent in Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia. She was like an angel following up our steps ! We recognize also that by choosing TSA we had a very good cost benefit. So we highly recommend TSA for any trip on Southeast Asia and not only in Vietnam .

Croydon, United Kingdom
“North Vietnam highlights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I and my daughter had a fabulous week and were extremely well looked after by Travel Sense Asia. The trip was well organised, accommodation excellent (though I did upgrade the hotel in Hanoi so that we had a pool - it is so hot, I would definitely suggest paying a bit more for a hotel with a pool!!). Food provided was excellent (interesting at times) at definitely local rather than touristy. Will definitely use them again. If you want a taste of real Vietnam, but with the support of guides, then these people do the trick. If this is about the boating trip, that was great fun too...but you are hassled a bit by women to buy things..they are nice about it though. Just dont say maybe later!

Perth, Australia
“Craig and Raelene R "Travel Sense Asia - Excellent Value and Service"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We have just returned from a 10 day holiday in Vietnam where TSA and in particular Julie provided an excellent service at incredible value for money. We were able to create our own personalised itinerary whereby Julie then provided all the services we were seeking together allowing for our own independence we wanted. A personal driver (Ching), guide (Dao), excellent hotel accommodation (Silk Path and Sofitel Plaza), excursions (Mai Chau Lodge and Indo China Sails) all exceeded our expectations. To be able to deal directly with a travel service based in Hanoi rather than somebody in Australia provided a direct link and hands on service. We would have no hesitation in recommending Julie and the team at TSA to anyone looking for flexibility, value for money and a first class service.

Singapore, Singapore
“Feedback to Hanoi Day trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I enjoyed the plan for the day. We visited the HCM Mausoleum , some temples, and rivers. The main tour guide has extensive knowledge and all the other guides are very helpful. The only set back was the pick up time, as I had to wait for an hour. Would appreciate if a call was made to inform me of the delay beforehand.

Visited April 2014
TravelSense-Asia, Owner at Travel Sense Asia - Private Day Tours, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear JessicaOng2014,
Thank you very much for your helpful feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us as well as whenever I checked with you, you said that you were happy with tour.
Regarding to the late pick up time on day of group tour, I am really sorry for this inconvenience. We are specialized in organizing private tour. However, I tried to arrange you join in our group tour instead of private tour to save your budget upon your request. I informed you that the pick up time could not be fixed on the day joining group tour because shuttle bus must go around to pick up different person and could come later than normal... I understand that taking wait is uncomfortable and again, my sincerely apology for could not control this inconvenience.
We hope to get chance to serve you on the next time you travel to Indochina.

Best regards