Good, affordable, would defiantly travel with them again. Bare in mind its really only 1 day and 1 night - you arrive at the bay at lunch time and depart again 24 hours later. It is a total 8 hour return bus ride, so if you have the time I would recommend doing the two nights to make it worth your while, or arranging to stay on one of the islands overnight.
- Catered for my fussy vegetarian requests, so much food was provided!
- The time is utilised well, there are plenty of activities including swimming, kayaking, squid fishing, traditional cooking class, cave visit etc.
- Our guide (Cong) was very helpful and informative.
- The bar drinks are very expensive, between $4 - $6.
- Whilst the activities were enjoyable, I felt like herd cattle being moved along from one thing to the next. When visiting the cave we arrived at the same time as all the other boats and there were a major tourist traffic jam all the way into see them.
All in all, it was good. I will note however, I feel this cruise is more suited to older people / couples - it was a tad boring for a youngish solo traveller.
If you own or manage ODC Travel - Private Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.