“Halong Bay Cruise (2 day, 1 night)” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 409 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: ODC Travel commenced its operations in Vietnam since 1997 and has been expanding up till now. Since then we have carved out a name for ourselves as a reputable provider of quality tours at affordable prices in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos to travelers throughout the world. Offering tailor-made and luxury tours throughout Vietnam. Vietnam Travel Agency, Tour Operator. We offer the BEST Vietnam Travel and packages with BEST price and services.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Alice Springs, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Halong Bay Cruise (2 day, 1 night)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2015

Good, affordable, would defiantly travel with them again. Bare in mind its really only 1 day and 1 night - you arrive at the bay at lunch time and depart again 24 hours later. It is a total 8 hour return bus ride, so if you have the time I would recommend doing the two nights to make it worth your while, or arranging to stay on one of the islands overnight.

Pros:
- Catered for my fussy vegetarian requests, so much food was provided!
- The time is utilised well, there are plenty of activities including swimming, kayaking, squid fishing, traditional cooking class, cave visit etc.
- Our guide (Cong) was very helpful and informative.

Cons:
- The bar drinks are very expensive, between $4 - $6.
- Whilst the activities were enjoyable, I felt like herd cattle being moved along from one thing to the next. When visiting the cave we arrived at the same time as all the other boats and there were a major tourist traffic jam all the way into see them.

All in all, it was good. I will note however, I feel this cruise is more suited to older people / couples - it was a tad boring for a youngish solo traveller.

Visited April 2015

Hanoi
“Halong Bay Vietnam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

Thank ODC travel for the wonderful time we had in your country . I extremely felt comfortable stay with us in ODC travel to Ha Long Bay. Thank you again in particular for highlighting your enjoyment of our modern room and great foods as well as the efficient service provided by our funny and attentive team. I spent one night on a cruise) in Halong Bay and the trip included visiting the floating village , swimming, kayaking, squid fishing, visiting the Sung Sot caves, and Tai Chi on the sun deck in the morning. The staff on the cruise were lovely and extremely enthusiastic It is excellent to know that we have provided you with.. .If I have opportunity to come back to Ha Long Bay. I certainly use your service again.

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

nice service, good price and we were served from A-Z.

That's what we ask for a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited October 2014
“memories”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

We are back in Norway after 3 weeks full of memories about your beautiful country .We had a fantastic time enjoy from ODC travel and have discovered an authentic Vietnam and their lifestyles . The hotels were always located in center,that ‘s good and convenient . In addition , all hotel were great rooms and staff . Furthermore , the guide was friendly, informative, polite and especially he spoke English fluently. We visited : Ho Chi Minh , Mui Ne , Dalat , Hoi An , Hue ,Hanoi ,Halong bay , Hanoi This trip will provide us with lots of fun and delight with the aim of bringing you and large experience .

Visited December 2014
“Friendly staff, nice experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2015

Took a tour with ODC and really had a good time at Ha Long bay. I loved when they took me fishing the squid during the night. That was my best experience ever!

Visited September 2014