“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hanoi Central Park Hotel

You added Hanoi Central Park Hotel to your Saves list
Hanoi Central Park Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   58 Hang Be Street | Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi 0084, Vietnam (Formerly Hanoi Cozy Hotel 2)   |
Ranked #41 of 513 Hotels in Hanoi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kuantan, Malaysia
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My family & I really enjoy our stayed in this hotel. We booked a family room & it was very cosy and comfortable. Hotel is neat and clean. Good location in the heart of old quarter, near foods and attractions.
Service was very outstanding. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Excellent staff! Thank you Jenny & team. I will definately choose Hanoi Central Park Hotel again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The staff went way beyond the expected service standards to make sure we enjoyed our stay. A couple of our shirts were lost to the laundry service. The hotel contacted the laundry service. One of the shirts was found. The hotel replaced the shirt and apologized profusely. They were unbelievably kind and thoughtful. Would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! To boot the location is perfect-right in the middle of the old quarter- where everything is within walking distance.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After a very shaky experience in our last hotel (I am talking to you Hanoi Apple!) my partner and I decided that for our own sanity and well being that it would be for the best to check out of that place a day early to spend our last full day in Hanoi in a nicer and friendlier locale.
Thank heavens that we did! As budget travellers it was a little galling to feel like we were going to waste our hard earned cash on another hotel seeing as we still had a day and a half booked in the Apple but the experience was so bad that we cashed in our chips, checked out the best reviewed place on TA that didn't smash our wallets and pinwheeled across the backpack area to the Central Park.
What a difference a couple of dollars can make in Hanoi these days! We were immediately made to feel welcome by a bevy of staff, bags taken and plied with coffee and soft drinks while our room was prepared (an hour and change early btw!) this was something that we were told would actually cost us $4 additional in our last hotel.
The room was compact but beautifully laid out with petals on the bed just like the actual photos of the place and we really were made to feel like honoured guests. The breakfast did have some conflicting information about the times that it was served at so would suggest that you get down to the serving area early if you want a full feed of pancakes and the bacon and sausages that are offered buffet style, but this is a small quibble considering the awesome service provided throughout.
I have found that Hanoi has changed greatly since my first visit over 10 years ago and despite it still featuring heavily on the hit list for many a travellers favourite places that many of the friendly and outgoing attitudes of the locals has been replaces with cynical hawkers and over priced eateries but I cannot deny that the warm and lovely exit that the staff of the Hanoi Central Park provided us as they assisted packing us off into an arranged car to the airport still reminded me of much of the former glory and nature of this pretty Vietnamese city. I am sure that any visitor to the place will be hard pressed to find a nicer place to spend their time exploring from.

Room Tip: Stayed on top floor and could not really make out any street noise other than the occasional hawker...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I must say I was a bit shocked to see the entrance of the hotel as I had expected something a bit `grander' than a narrow passage way. Having said that, I wasn't disappointed with the room, and more so with the friendly and helpful staff. I got an upgrade according to a staff and although the room was small in size, it was tastefully decorated and functional. It's clean and nicely designed.

The location is central, right in Hanoi's Old Quarter yet not one of the busiest street. The hotel staff took the initiative to inform me places to visit and to eat. With the rates that I paid, I could not believe I was getting such great services. Breakfast was ok although not great, and could do with variety daily. Overall, I had a wonderful stay in this little gem, and would recommend it to travellers who are budget conscious yet still seeking some kind of `luxury'..

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Hanoi! I have been to a number of hotels around the world and I have never ever experienced service like this. No other accommodation comes even close to the brilliant service offered by the staff here. It was absolutely remarkable!! They were incredibly helpful with highlighting a variety of activities that we could see/do (egg coffee is a must!). They organised the Ha Long Bay tour for us and reminded us of when the bus will arrive. The most outstanding part was that they genuinely wanted to help you, for example my phone was stolen in Ho Chi Minh and when I told the staff of my loss they were more than happy to let me use the computer at the reception desk at any time of the day (I didn't even ask if I could use it, they just offered). They have created a very family friendly environment.
The hotel is located in a good area near plenty of good food and attractions. Our room was spacious and the beds were cleaned daily and were very comfortable. The shower was very modern and surprisingly big! There are a variety of excellent choices for breakfast and you can order pho and pancakes freshly made!! Ask Cong to take you out for blood pudding!
A big thank you to the hardworking staff: Jenny (Thuy), Tam, Cong, Tony New, Tan, Anna, Tuan, Hung, Thao (Lilly), Chung, Tam & Jennifer. For making our stay very pleasant. I will definitely be booking my accommodation here the next time I visit Hanoi.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Hanoi_Central_Park, Người quản lý at Hanoi Central Park Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Anthonyfong,

Warmest greetings from Ha Noi Central Park Hotel .

I am on behalf of our hotel thank Anthonyfong very much for taking time to sharing your experience on Tripadvisor response . we really happy when we read the truly comments about our Hotel with large Room , good area , comfortable , friendly staff ...

we are extremely emotional when you could remember all staff name in Central Park Hotel . we felt you were not only our guest but also a our family member of Central Park Hotel .
you know ! It's honor really to be served for you in Central Park Hotel and made you satisfied with all the services .

not only was your truly comments to promote our hotel on Tripadvisor but it also let everyone who are looking for a good hotel on Trip by reading good comments to have the best choices for them . so your comments on Trip it's really good for us . we are really appreciated about your comments on trip . we hope your comments will bring a good choice for our new guests in future .
Thank you very much again for your feedback on Tripadvisor .

we are hopefully that we can serve for you in a recent day in future . we promise that when you come back to our hotel we will bring you the best things to the best another things in Central Park .

Thanks & Best Regards .

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had two visits to this hotel that were a few days apart. The first we stayed on the fourth floor and the second we stayed in the family room on the top. Both were good, but for our four-person family, the family room was excellent. Room to spread out, superb AC and some of the best wifi we've seen in weeks. Incredibly kind and helpful staff. We'd absolutely return.

Stayed April 2015
Dear Noel & Stacia,

We are thank all of you so much for sharing your feedback response on Tripadvisor .

It's really honor to serve for you in recent days in Central Park .
we are very glad to hear that you satisfied with our service and comfortable room .

we are looking forward to serving you again at Central Park Hotel .

Thanks & Best regards .

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I and my family stayed at Hanoi CenTral Park for 5 days. It's a small hotel, located in the Hanoi Old Quarter. It takes about 3 minutes to Hoan Kiem lake. In the evening, there are many bars, restaurant around it. The hotel is clean, cozy and comfortable. The staff here is so so friendly, helpful and honesty. I love them so much. Breakfast is good. Highly recommend to everybody.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Trang ,

I sincerely appreciate that you took the time to write feedback on Tripadvisor .
hopefully that you can give us an opportunity to welcome you again soon to Central Park Hotel .

Kindest Regards,

Ha Noi Central Park Team .

Been to Hanoi Central Park Hotel? Share your experiences!