“I and my friend realy enjoyed our stay here , very private.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Golden Land Hotel

You added Golden Land Hotel to your Saves list
Golden Land Hotel
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   31 Hang Manh St | Hoan Kiem Distreet, Ha Noi 0084, Viet Nam, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam   |
Ranked #35 of 450 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Mandurah
“I and my friend realy enjoyed our stay here , very private.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2009

I stayed at the GOLDEN LAND HOTEL in November for two days and nights . It is not a large hotel , my friend and i found it very comfortable , very clean and spacious , it has LCD > TV , beautifull SPA BATH with all amenities . The Owner Manager , one of the nicest and helpfull gentleman i have met was so helpfull and nothing was to much trouble when one needed anything , The staff were very helpfull and always there to look after there customers also . I would have no hesitation going to stay there again and i fully recomend the GOLDEN LAND HOTEL , it is so close to the centre of Ha Noi , and Hoa Kiem Lake which is realy lovely and all the interesting little shops and large stores , my name is Mr Ron Andrews , my e-mail ron160842@ westnet .com.au if you need to know more please contact me . thank you .

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Melbourne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

My wife and i spent two weeks in Hanoi because we wanted time to absorb the city. After much deliberation, we decided to stay at the Golden Land Hotel, for a number of reasons. Firstly, it is centrally located in the Old Quarter. Also, it seemed to be modern, tasteful and clean, with excellent facilities. And thirdly, because we had seen many positive reviews of the place and, more particularly, Mr Tung the manager. As it turned out, we made an very good decision.

The rooms were lovely. We had a balcony so we felt like we were always part of the action, even when we stayed in, but the double glazed windows kept the noise out when we needed quiet. There was good Internet in the room, big screen cable TV for when we needed to unwind, and breakfast brought to your room took the pressure off the mornings.

Mr Tung was a superb host and helpful guide. All service was performed graciously and with a smile. I lost my card in an ATM. Mr Tung had it retrieved. My wife was involved in a minor accident, Mr Tung was most helpful and knowing re: medical attention, sending us to an excellent hospital that wasn't in the guide book. A friend staying with us needed train tickets booked, Mr Tung obliged, and everything went smoothly. His concern and interest was genuine and personal. The rest of the staff were equally helpful, polite and friendly.

The whole trip was a delight and I have to say, I feel like I made a friend there, and look forward to returning next time we are in Hanoi.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2009

We travel to Vietnam on August 2009 and stayed at “Golden Land Hotel” several times. Every time we stayed there it felt like coming back to home away from home. The room is very comfortable and big to hold a whole family. Mr. Tung's (the manager) hospitality was overwhelming. He took care of everything: train tickets, flight tickets, trips and hotel reservations. Always trying to find the best offer for us. No need to go to other travel agencies!!. We will always remember this little place in Hanoi and hope to visit here once again. The Greenberg Family from Israel (Gadi, Ronit, Nitzan, Gal & Shai). grngs100@yahoo.com

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Madrid
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

My daughter and me stayed two nights in a very large room with two king size beds, bathroom with jacuzzi, free wifi, a balcony to the street, air conditioned, fridge, big TV set with international channels. And the price was less than the average of the area. The manager, Mr. Tung, was very helpful in everything we asked for. The hotel is new, so rooms and bathrooms are inmaculately clean. Location is great, in the middle of everything going on in Hanoi but without noise in the room. The only flaw is breakfast, it was a bit poor but they serve it in the room. I would strongly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2009

Been to Golden Land Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Golden Land Hotel

Address: 31 Hang Manh St | Hoan Kiem Distreet, Ha Noi 0084, Viet Nam, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Hanoi
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #35 of 450 B&Bs / Inns in Hanoi
Hotel Class:3 star — Golden Land Hotel 3*
Located in Hanoi's Old Quarter, Golden Land Hotel offers luxury rooms with free Wi-Fi and a balcony. The hotel features a restaurant, concierge services and bicycle rental.The spacious rooms with city views feature wooden flooring, and they come with fresh fruits, flowers and breakfast. Rooms are furnished with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player and a personal safe. The en suite bathroom offers a spa bathtub.Hotel Golden Land provides a 24-hour room service. Excursions can be booked at the tour desk, and airport shuttles can be arranged. Bicycle and car rentals, along with free parking are available.Golden Land Hotel is just 100 metres away from Hoan Kiem Lake and a 5-minute walk from Dong Xuan Market. Noi Bai Airport is only 4.5 Km away. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Land Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Golden Land Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.