“Christmas celebration in this French restaurant!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, International, Fusion, Asian fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Christmas celebration in this French restaurant!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My friends from HK visited Hanoi last Christmas and would like to have French food to celebrate Christmas. Instead of having dinner, we had lunch.

They still offered Christmas special menu for this Christmas Eve lunch for us.

The food was fine and the dish display was so attractive. However, I was not a fan of French food and some of the dishes were not to my appetite. Next time, I think I'll not order the set menu. I'll choose food freely from the whole menu, to make sure that I like all my dishes.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Great restaurant, excellente service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I went here with a colleague, it was absolutely excellent. We arrived late just before the kitchen closed but the owner and staff were very nice to accept our orders. We followed their recommendation and it was fantastic. It was my first dinner in Hanoi and there could not be a better first contact. I would highly recommend the souris d'agneau: "c'est un delice".
Close your eyes and try it.
Thanks a lot and congrat to the team.

LaBadiane, Manager at La Badiane, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Landry E,

Thank you to take time to share your experience in La Badiane.
We are happy to have met your expectations in term of service and food, and to have done your first dinner in Hanoi a good first contact.
All the team will be aware of your feedback and we will work hard to keep this quality.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at La Badiane.

Kind regards,
Nicolas Miloé
Manager, La Badiane Hanoi
Bali, Indonesia
“Bijou in the heart of Hanoi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

The restaurant was nice and simple, as it is a re-decorated house with a little lux details, makes everyone feels at home. They provided heart-felt service; quick and excellent according to my need. And when the food was coming, it entertained my appetite! It's totally artsy from eyes to tongue, I have no doubt to recommend this restaurant, especially for Frenchmen and French food lovers!

Visited May 2014
LaBadiane, Manager at La Badiane, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear Sammy1506,

Thank you taking time to share your experience in La Badiane.
We are glad you enjoyed decoration, atmosphere and architecture of La Badiane house, as well as the service and the food. Our work team are happy to have made your visit a nice moment and we will keep going in this way.
We are looking forward to welcome you at La Badiane.

Kind regards,
Nicolas Miloé
Manager, La Badiane Hanoi
Marietta, GA
“Fabulous presentation in everything we had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was here with 12 or so other ladies, and we were so impressed with the food that we couldn't stop taking photos of it all! It was not only lovely in its presentation, but it was all tasty as well! REALLY! Some of the most beautiful food photos I have ever taken were of the many dishes that we all loved here! I can't speak to value, even though I was paying, since I was paying with someone else's money.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LaBadiane, Manager at La Badiane, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear JoanMarietta_GA,

We appreciate you took time to share your experience on Tripadvisor in La Badiane.
The Chef, Benjamin Rascalou, an his team work hard to provide quality, taste and presentation and they are pleased that you and your friends have enjoyed your meal and had a great time at La Badiane.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at La Badiane.

Nicolas Miloé,
Manager,
La Badiane Hanoi
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Romantic lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is my favourite restaurant in Hanoi, my husband and I often go for the business lunch during the week. The menu is well planned and the service exceptional. the restaurant its self reminds me of a havali in India, stone white with arches and lovely lamps. The perfect place for a romantic date.

Visited June 2014