“Random Act of Kindness + SF Spa speciality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SF Spa

SF Spa
30 Cua Dong. Str and 7 Cau Go Lane , Cau Go. Str | Hoan Kiem. Dist, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam
+84 4 3926 2032
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: In the frenetic and hectic city of Hanoi a haven of peace and quiet awaits you. Located in the heart of the Old Quarter, it is near popular other attractions. SF Spa will introduce you to a different side of Vietnam and we assure you that you will not be disappointed. As a professtional spa in Hanoi, we have a wide range of massages and spa body treatments each as enjoyable as the next. Indulge in an aromatherapy massage, a foot massage or other thorough treatments done by our highly trained Vietnamese therapists. You will be given a warm welcome by our smiling and helpful staff.
Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Random Act of Kindness + SF Spa speciality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Omg... Ive visited many spas and massage parlours, SF Spa would have to be my ALL TIME best, so far. I take it upon myself to have as many massages around the world as possible, being a masseuse myself i like to keep up with other cultures and traditions.

When I entered, I was asked if I could help out with a student that was reading some English text ... I vowed to do a 'Random act of Kindness' daily, so I was privileged to be asked to help out. I sat with the young lady for 5-10mins reading her text out aloud so she could get a hang on English pronunciation.

I choose a 120min spa experience which included the most amazing Stretching Massage. I LOVE this spa and will be returning every day of my Hanoi visit. You are treated like a queen right from beginning to end. The Host and Hostesses are quality driven whilst the Spa Staff are passionate about what they do. Thank you for the BEST massage in the world.

Visited May 2013

• Greek first
Bournemouth, England
4 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Chose the 4-hour deluxe package and WOW! 240 mins of pure bliss and relaxation, didn't want it to end, and amazing value compared to Western prices. Worth every single Dong!

Warragul, Australia
“Professional and Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

When looking for a nice relaxing massage or body scrub or facial. I would recommend this place for value for quality service. I returned three times to this establishment with my family and friends who enjoyed various treatments. I have been in cheaper places but they were hardly clean or professional not like this place. Other more upmarket establishments would only really offer higher prices in many cases. Very happy although a little noisier on our last treatment. Position of premises seems to be on the edge of the old Quarter. We were actually taken to this place by a Taxi driver who spoke Good English. Thought it was my best find in Hanoi

Melbourne, Australia
“best massage and spa place in hanoi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

and its a shame we only found this the day before we departed!

the service was 10/10 as was the facilities and the massages.

when coming back this will be the one and only place we visit as the others were nowhere near as good! and great value for money as well..

well done guys!

Visited May 2013
Cambridge, New Zealand
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

SF Spa was recommended by my hotel. I had the most amazing neck and shoulder massage and manicure - I felt fabulous and didn't want it to stop. The Spa was spotless and the customer service was fantastic. I would highly recommend a visit to SF Spa when you are in Hanoi - I wished I had found it earlier.