“Good quality of food” 4 of 5 stars

04.9287241
Improve this listing
Ranked #538 of 1,140 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good quality of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Combination of Vietnamese food and international food offered.

Visited April 2012

Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent food, charming atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I paid a visit to this place with my family - me and my wife, a toddler and a baby. The restaurant didn't look good from the outside, and we were expecting the atmosphere to be something more Vietnamese than this western style sit-down dinner, plus there were no other guests to be seen at 6.30pm on Sunday.
However, this place turned out to be a delight for us. Though we were waiting rather long for the food to arrive, they all worth the wait. I and my wife immediately fell in love with the place and the food we ordered, the kids were enjoying themselves in this quiet and calm place, contrasting to the bustling street outside. The staff were professional and they were kind to my kids (we found this to be the case most everywhere we went in Hanoi). I met and talk briefly with the owner of this restaurant and I can tell how much care and attention he pays to his business and customers.
The price, given this level of service and food quality, is very reasonable. I would surely return if I have a chance. Thank you very much for the good experience.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockport, United Kingdom
“Genuine staff - very nice food - reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

Stumbled over this place late at night, having just arrived in Hanoi. Ordered a very tasty Duck dish and was very satisfied with the food and polite service. The atmosphere is very good and it has a cozy feel to it.
Most impressive was the integrity of the lady who served me, I gave her 2 x 200,000 vnd by mistake for a bill that was only 180,000 vnd. Within 5 mins she came back and explained my mistake which I thought was very honest.

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Mediocre”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

The housewine was THE only thing That realy had taste. THE food: deep fried chicken+mango sauce and fried Rice + Lotus + shrimps and chicken were quite tasteless

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Pretty good, plus they deliver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

We were in town for a conference and after a long day were too tired to go out to find food. We found Kiti on Vietnammm.com and they delivered right to our hotel! The food was pretty good and the portions were decently sized. It was the perfect meal after a long day, plus they offer a large variety of juices and beverages which other restaurants we looked at on the website did not.

Visited November 2011