“A great home for a month” 5 of 5 stars

The Jasmine Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   157 Lo Su, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 10000, Vietnam   |
Ranked #197 of 506 Hotels in Hanoi
Changwon, Gyeongsangnam-do, South Korea
“A great home for a month”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed here for a month with my girlfriend and my dog and the staff made it so easy for us! The breakfast is great, the location is 1 minute from Hoan Kiem and the overall staff performance was fantastic.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Last 19 - 25 November, my group and I stayed at the Jasmine Hotel. First impression when I arrived at hotel, the staff welcomed me "good evening sir and welcome to Jasmine Hotel", It sounds nice. I stayed at triple room and the room was great, nice decorated, free tea and coffee. Breakfast is quite good. I love the orange juice...hehe... All staff are very friendly, we are like family.

On my third day stayed there, the manager met me and asked me to move to another hotel due overbooked. All the thing managed by the manager. Firstly, i was disappointed since I booked the room in advance. Finally i was agree. The manager moved me and my group to Thaison Hotel, near by the jasmine hotel. what happened? me and my group got bigger room, more expensive room! wow... we just paid same rate in Jasmine hotel. We were satisfied.

I also booked tour to ha long bay. The hotel managed very well. I and my group enjoyed during tour to Ha Long Bay.

Nice hotel, great location, nice breakfast.

Room Tip: if you travel with 3 - 4 people, choose family room. Very spacious, has balcony, good bed, etc
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Auckland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Good location, friendly (maybe a little too friendly) staff and clean (slightly small) room. Breakfast was pretty good! The only negative was the pretty average and uncomfortable bed... So all in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I had a nice time at the Jasmine Hotel while I stayed in Hanoi. The location was an easy walk to Hoan Kiem Lake and the Old Quarter. The room wasn't anything fancy, but included everything I needed including free water bottles, air con, a private bathroom, and TV. The staff was really nice and made an effort to ensure that everything was ok. The free breakfast was quite good, with sliced fruit, and the option of an American, English, French, or Vietnamese breakfast.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
penang
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Jasmine Hotel is a very good hotel to stay with cheerful and friendly staff on arrival, while staying there and before leaving; appreciate very much the assistance rendered by the staff especially Ms Fang Chui and Ms Yen in guiding me where to take a good Vietnamese food and arranging transport to Pingxing, China. No hesitation to recommend friends to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Philadelphia , PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I've had the very good fortune to stay at Jasmine a number of times, and I am happy to report that on a recent visit, things were as wonderful as ever.

The location is great, the rooms wonderful, but the staff is in a class of its own.

I do not think in all my years of traveling, that I have met a finer group of people who are in the business of operating a hotel or Guest House.

In a nutshell, the staff is incredible, and you will love them.

From General Managers Spring and River, to the very last member of the housekeeping staff, should you choose Jasmine, they will do anything and everything to make your stay memorable, pleasant, and worry free.

Your first contact with Jasmine will most likely be with Jasmine's incredible Mrs. Spring. She will be happy to assist you in absolutely any conceivable way possible, from pre trip planning, to your days spent in and around Hanoi, and also on down to your last taxi ride to the airport.

Her husband River is also a gem. He is professional, kind, thoughtful, and knows his city inside and out. He will also be happy to assist you in trips out into the nearby provinces.

Ms. Yen -- Spring's able assistant -- is a fantastic helper as well. Anything you need -- just ask, and Ms. Yen will assist.

I wish I could name each and every member of Jasmine's team who has assisted me over the years, but I'll start with these three fine people for now.

All in all, I hope you'll choose Jasmine Hotel for your stay in Hanoi, I know I am glad I always do.

Room Tip: For those who have a bit of trouble sleeping in a busy urban environment, the room towards the back...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were met on our arrival into Hanoi by Nam who drove us to the Jasmine Hotel. We had a charming room on the 8th floor, with a large balcony with view across the rooftops of Hanoi. The Jasmine staff are very warm and welcoming and speak fairly good English. They go out of their way to assist with any problems you experience. Amazing omlettes at breakfast. Although it is very close to the old quarter, it was very quiet and peaceful and we had undisturbed sleep. Bathroom quirky! Have fun with all the water jets!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Jasmine Hotel? Share your experiences!