“Great location & Amazing services” 5 of 5 stars

Hanoi Lucky II Hotel
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   No. 11 Ngo Huyen | Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam   |
Ranked #116 of 470 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Great location & Amazing services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I booked this hotel through their website. The hotel arranged a good private car to pick me up from the airport to the hotel. It is so kind of them. As I know many travelers were cheated by the taxi driver at the airport. So I requested the hotel to pick me up at the airport. The driver even helped me to take the luggage to the hotel room with the hotel staffs. When I got in the hotel lobby, I was warmly welcome by the hotel staffs. They assisted me to settle down in room after a long international flight. I am so appreciated for all the things they did for me during my stay at Hanoi Lucky Hotel. The room and facilities are quite good and convenient. The hotel is so near the church, lake, shopping areas. It is in the city centre, the central of the old quarter areas that makes me convenient to go to anywhere in the areas. My children and my wife also like this hotel so much. Next year we will take our parents to visit Hanoi again and surely we will stay at Hanoi Lucky hotel again. Thank you all the staffs at Hanoi Lucky Hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was a great welcome to Hanoi. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The service was always with a smile. The room is so nice, well decorated and furnished. Huge room, perfectly clean! They also have free wifi. Free internet wifi is available in the lobby and cafe, as well as in the rooms and it works really fast! You can book your trip to Halong Bay through this hotel, too. We were leaving Hanoi in the evening and they stored our luggage without any problems, as well as looked after the luggage, so as we didn't need to take them with us to Halong Bay. Nothing was a problem - a taxi was ordered for us to the train station and the rate agreed before departure. We had laundry done. Also, they helped us buy tickets for the water puppet show. They have a nice restaurant just downstairs with various kinds of food and drinks. They even serve until midnight (1- 2 AM in the morning). So we can have delicious fast food at anytime if we feel hungry. We would definitely stay here again. The wonderful service and friendly staff could not be faulted as well as the quick check in and out service - many 4 star hotels just don't meet the service quality of this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I am very pleased to be able to recommend this hotel. The rooms are excellent at a very reasonable price. All the staff are most helpful and organised our tours with reputable tour companies with no fuss. No complaints about this hotel. I recommend. Jim D

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

i am so lucky to stay at lucky 2 hotel!!! the staffs are really AFFABLE and WILLING TO HELP!!! its location is strategic and the rooms are clean!!! the tours recommended by the hotel are GREAT as well. moreover, the rate for rooms and tours are affordable...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Limerick, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Hanoi is a very different city to most cities us Western folks would feel comfortable in. It has many charming aspects, and a really nice place to stay is in the Old Quarter. The management and staff of the Lucky II know all there is about making you feel at home in Hanoi with clean rooms and comfortable beds, not to mention a PC in the room. You don't go to Hanoi for the very best of the very best, but for service you cannot beat Lucky II hotel. It also comes in at a fantastic price. Next time I go back, I will stay there again. People make the difference in life, and the team at Lucky II really do make a positive difference to your stay,

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good, with real AC units that are quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I came back to Vietnam, my mother country after nearly 15 years far away from home. Everything seems to be changed so fast. One thing is not changed that is the Vietnamese people's friendliness. I realized that thing just when I stayed at hanoi Lucky II hotel in Ngo Huyen street. Pepole there are so friendly and kind-hearted. Every time I see them and talk to them, I was always given smile on their face and good advice from them. Hanoi Lucky offered me quite valuable accommodation and services to me, as a budget traveler. Room is clean and nice. They put a computer with internet in the room so I can check email, surf internet, chat with my friends and family in Toronto. Hot shower and air-con run well. I took a tour offered by the hotel, it was extremely good. I experienced nice experience with them. Next time I will take my girl friend and my sisters to Hanoi again to visit my home country and select hanoi lucky II hotel as my second home for my stay in Hanoi.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Rockhampton, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I spent 22 continuous days at Hanoi Lucky Hotel 11, 11 ngo huyen st. hoan kiem Hanoi,I had an enjoyable stay,very comfortable and clean room,I was welcomed by all staff and management, very affordable accommodation So i recommend the Hanoi Lucky Hotel 11 to any one travelling to Vietnam.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Hanoi Lucky II Hotel? Share your experiences!