“Lucky 3 is a great new addition to the Hanoi Lucky Hotel family” 5 of 5 stars

Hanoi Lucky II Hotel
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   No. 11 Ngo Huyen | Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam   |
Ranked #134 of 452 Hanoi B&B and Inns
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Lucky 3 is a great new addition to the Hanoi Lucky Hotel family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

Lucky 3, the latest of the Lucky Hotels, continues the high level of modern facilities and friendly service provided by the other 2 Lucky hotels. It is well sited in Hang Bong street -convenient for dinning, shopping and good access for both tourists and business travellers. The staff are very friendly and keen to assist guests. The rooms are well designed, good beds, and bathrooms have spa baths. My room has a large balcony with a great view of Hanoi's Old Quarter. Lucky hotels all provide a good breakfast for guests and the Lucky 3 is no exception - it also has a top floor dinning room as a feature.

Room Tip: Balcony rooms are the best
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Gdansk, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2011

My friends and I stayed 9th of Mar 2011. I really appreciate the young man "Duc Anh" night shifts and the young lady "Thuy " day shifts. They are so friendly and ever ready to help. They met a number of our requests promptly. They speak quite good English. We asked "Thuy " where my friend can buy a scooter for her granddaughter. "Thuy" not only made the enquiry but took my friend on her motobike after work one day to send her there, made the good bargain on her behalf and sent her back to the hotel. Hanoi Lucky 2 Hotel is lucky to have her and Duc Anh as their staff. Our room very large with balcony room + computer free of charge We had a Double bed and a supersingle. The bathroom is good with bath.Would recommend this hotel anytime

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Roma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

The Lucky Hotel 2 on Ngo Huyen Street in Hanoi, Hoan Kiem was an excellent place to stay. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and attentive. Staff speaks English and German, and were incredibly friendly and eager to help no matter what time of day or night. The hotel was very clean, and a good deal. The hotel is set back in a small alley, off of Ly Quoc Su Street. The location made it ideal for quiet evenings, yet a minutes walk to shopping, eateries, etc. It was only a few minutes walk to the center lake of Hanoi from the hotel on Ngo Huyen Street.

The rooms were clean and new inside. Every room has a computer inside to use for free. It saved us a ton of time trying to find an internet cafe with their usual slow connection. Breakfast was included in the room price also, you could choose from several options. It’s nice with me. I would definitely recommend the Ha noi lucky hotel, and would certainly stay again on my next trip to Hanoi.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011

Arrived to this hotel after dissapointment from a backpeckers GH, and looking at about 15 other hotels.
We stayed there for 22 days, at a DLX room.
Very enjoyable - Has everythig in it.
View is great. Restaurant at 9th floor great panoramic view 360.
The staff is excellent.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Sosnowiec
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

We stayed two nights at this hotel. We paid US$25 per room per night for a room with 2 beds. Breakfast of baguette, jam, butter, egg. bananas and coffee/tea was included in the price. Free internet use with 1 computers in our room. During our stay, they were going to set up a computer for each floor. Since there were only two other backpackers at this hotel, it was easy to have our turns on the computers. Other guests were business people.

Very clean, good and friendly service. Quiet atmosphere. Room nicely furnished as advertised on their web site. Toiletries provided. You can throw toilet paper into the toilet bowl and it doesn't get jammed. Room cleaned and tidied daily. There is cable tv, mini fridge,They did not press us to book tours but we booked our 1-day Halong Bay trip with them anyway, to save time. We were satisfied with the trip.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Kajaani
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

I had wonderful trip to Sapa and Halong bay that the hotel arranged for me. The staff even came to the train station to pick me up in early morning (5am) when I came back from Sapa trip. When I reached the hotel, the staff paid for my taxi from the train station and they still kept the room for me to check in at very early time of the day. I felt so relaxing and happy to receive so much care from them. I surely come back to this hotel when I go to Hanoi again. I strongly recommend all of you to stay at this hotel.

Longton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2011

I spent one weeks in Vietnam to visit many interesting places like Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city. It is extremely wonderful staying in Hanoi during these time when the people are busy preparing for TET holiday.

Hanoi Lucky Hotel is the first and last place I stayed during my trip. The hotel is so charming, good, clean and nice room. It is also some walk to the lake and church. I spent most my time shopping and walking when in Hanoi. In short, Hanoi as well as Hanoi Lucky Hotel is the best place I ever stayed during my trip to Vietnam.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hanoi Lucky II Hotel? Share your experiences!