“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 1,006 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Hanoi
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Read a couple of negative reviews but mainly positive. On recommendation we (wife & I)
went for lunch. Staff super friendly & helpful. We asked for recommended dishes & amount required. Had pancakes, wontons, BBQ beef, salad & duck dish. All the food was well presented & delicious. With drinks the total bill was about AUD$23.00. How anyone could complain about being pricey & small meals means they are just whingers. The experience & food was brilliant. Went away full as.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Pattaya, Thailand
“Excellent Food but crowded and noisy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I was with me Vietnamese friend when we arrived here. My first impression about the place was that the place is so noisy and chaotic. We were first asked to seated on spare seats on a table that was being used by a couple. On our request, we were quickly given a table for ourselves.
We ordered a few Vietnamese dishes (on suggestion from my friend). I found the food great in taste and also very fresh. The service was excellent, food was great. The ambience is good but the place is very crowded. To admit the fact, even though the place is so crowded and chaotic, it is managed efficiently. Had a very good time there!! Will visits again when I am in Hanoi again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A legendary meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Just the best meal in Hanoi. For me it will be added to the list of memorable meals! The restaurant is huge (and apparently has 3-4 locations as well) - seating about 250-300 in a local bungalow setting.

We got a table at the back and were served by Thiu (er, was it thus?) and her team. Lovely young girl with the best english I heard from a local. Which really helps in a restaurant. The service was legendary.

The food was simply delicious. Our group of four went through spare ribs, vietnamese paper rolls, a grilled fish, a couple of bowls of pho, and a few beers. Nothing that could even be called ordinary!

And the tab was a shade under $100 which is great value; though perhaps double of what you will pay for similar food elsewhere in Hanoi.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“This is the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Huge variatey, fresh and tasty food, extremely friendly and helpful staff and some hygiene rules make this place an excelent choice. Definitely a must do. Hambience is also very nice. I have been there twice already and will definitely go back to experience more! It is a crowded place but there is plenty of space and seating is outside as well as inside.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“My favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place without a doubt is my favorite. I went here several times already and every times I left with full stomach and happy. The restaurant serve different dishes from around Vietnam. So it's a one stop restaurant where you can have many kind of food without having to go to many places. You can also look around to see how they prepare the food. The waitress are very nice and help us with choosing and ordering the food, they speak English quite well.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere