“Famous dish.” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
“Famous dish.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

It is located at No 1, Hang Manh street, it is famous dish in Hanoi and I am sure that when you travel at hanoi, please should enjoy it. Now, the price is 90,000 vnd per pax.

Specially, you will enjoy with cool beer and sort drink.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
“Must try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Bun cha, a typical food of Hanoi, is so good. I have it every week. There are many Bun cha places in Hanoi, especially at Hai Ba Trung district

Visited May 2013
Comox, British Columbia, Canada
“ok food but watch your $$$”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Tried this place based on positive reviews. The ladies were friendly with my toddler except they kept passing her food dropped on the ground despite my refusals. The meal was OK but the crappy part was I was ridiculously overcharged (double), paid reluctantly then wasn't even given correct change back as the girl disappeared with my 200 000 vnd! When I inquired, it turned out the meal was supposed to have costed 85000. To add insult to injury, this surly guy emerged from the corner telling me I had given the girl thief a 100 000 note and a 10 000 note, when I know gave two 100 000s. Kinda funny how he knew that as the girl vanished. I waited for her to return, buy as tension rose within the dirty little place, I gave up and left. Sad thing to do to a single mom, Bun Cha!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Tourists Pay Extra - Rip Off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We tried this place after reading the reviews. Firstly, this place is not that clean. They recycle the salad leaves and herbs for your meal. Secondly, the food was not that great but good if you're not from Vietnam. There is tastier Bun Cha elsewhere in Hanoi which we had. I will see if I can find the address of the other place so I can share on TA. Third, but not least they charge tourists more. We were charged VND 100,000 for per serve of Bun Cha. That is $5 which is a rip off in Vietnam. It's not even a restaurant. When I tried to talk to the restaurant about our bill they conveniently pretended not to understand. I paid and left. I wonder how many other tourists are scammed each day. Go here if you enjoy being ripped off.

Visited April 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“AWESOME Bun Cha - All Round Delicious in Hanoi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Thank You Bun Cha - for serving up consistently delicious food with fresh herbs and sauces as accompaniments. We enjoyed an awesome lunch when on a culinary tour of North Vietnam.
I cannot wait to return. Get there early for lunch - the place is always packed and there is often a queue. Deeeeliiicous!!!

• Visited May 2012