I have been to Halong Bay about six times in the last 15 years and this was the best hotel I have stayed at. This time brought my mother who was touring Vietnam. We had a great room, lovely view. We had no outdoor furnitue on the balcony so I called Reception who arranged for furniture - the other balconies had it so it was a bit odd.
Loved the pool but as toured only used it the once.
Good breakfast and had one dinner. Food was excellent.
We were fascinated with the single door that closed the shower area and the toilet area. Even took some pics as it was unique.
If I return to Halong Bay with more tourists I would certainly stay at Novotel.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Ha Long Bay Hotel Halong Bay
- Novotel Ha Long Bay Hotel
- Novotel Halong Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Ha Long Bay is the first 4 star internationally recognised hotel in the popular region. Just three hours from Hanoi, the 214 room beachfront hotel is in close proximity to major attractions such as bay cruises and local markets. Novotel Ha Long Bay enjoys a stunning vista from all angles, and even the outdoor pool with swim up bar overlooks the idyllic bay. Great for business travel or family holidays, the hotel boasts modern interiors and great facilities including WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Novotel Ha Long Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.