We spent the weekend at this resort with a large group of friends. We took over one entire 5-bedroom villa, plus had a few rooms in two other villas. Through the reservations office we organized a private BBQ for the group in our villa one night, which was outstanding. Salads and desserts were set up buffet style around the dining room, and a full BBQ with two chefs was set up on the terrace. On the other night we organized a group dinner in the restaurant and were again very pleased with the service and the food.
We are already trying to plan a time for the group to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 70 room resort, restaurant and spa set in the rural highlands of Dalat, Vietnam comprises seventeen fully restored French colonial villas each originally constructed between the 1920's and 1930's. The villas retain the unique personalities of their original owners while being lovingly restored to their former glory, with all care taken to preserve original design, decor and charm. Of the seventeen villas on site, fifteen have been converted into fully serviced hotel accommodations with the remaining two villas being converted into our Restaurant and Six Senses Spa, respectively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HotelsClick, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Venere, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Villas Dalat Resort And Spa
- Ana Mandara Hotel Dalat
- Ana Mandara Resort Dalat