“The most terrible hotel I ever met” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Lyla Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dalat
Lyla Hotel
You added Lyla Hotel to your Saves list
18A Nguyen Chi Thanh | 5A Duong Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Dalat, Vietnam   |
Ranked #33 of 53 Hotels in Dalat
3.0 of 5 stars 2 Reviews
Hong Kong
“The most terrible hotel I ever met”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2008

I cannot find any negative comment about this terrible hotel from the internet so I hope this would be the first one and help other Da Lat traveller to not try to approach this shixy hotel.

I could say, this hotel may be a good hotel before as I refer to a review from a Taiwan forum as well as the above OUTDATED review from TripAdvisor. Though, after I asked the manager of the restaurant in the opposite about what's goin' on with Lyla recently, I know that it has already been a piece of history of Lyla a year before.

Boss of Lyla was changed. That's the reason why no one in the hotel. There are just a woman at the ground floor (Duong Nam Ky Khoi Nghia entrance) and a man at the second floor (Duong 3 Thang 2 entrance). Don't think that the woman is responsible for cleaning, NO!!! The room is very very dirty that it hardly can be qualified as 1 STAR!

Da Lat is beautiful, but that hotel really ruined all my feeling.....

• Liked — No
  • Disliked — Dirty
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Families
Business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2006

Unfortunately, I did not actually stay at the LyLa. I was booked at a different hotel, but my Easy Rider Tour Guide seemed to be based out of the LyLa Restaurant (on the bottom floor) and we started there everyday with breakfast and ended there with dinner, beer and wine. I checked out the hotel rooms and they were very very clean and very very nice and the prices were great. I drank with the owner one night and discussed war experiences. The food is very good and the beer very cold and the prices very reasonable. The LyLa is located in the center of downtown Da Lat within easy walking distance of just about everything. Should I ever return to Da Lat I would stay at the LyLa.

• Liked — Very clean, good prices, great location
  • Tips/Secrets — Da Lat is famous for its Easy Rider Tour Guides. You can see so much more with one of these guides on the back of a motor. Highly recommend them.
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Lyla Hotel? Share your experiences!