“Great service, great value, great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 112 restaurants in Dalat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Great service, great value, great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We found this little resturant by chance on our first night in Dalat and loved it so came back the next night.
The food is good and very good value. The waitresses are delightful and very attentive. They serve both vietnmise amd western food.
It is definatley worth a visit!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Hoi An, Vietnam
“Best food in Dalat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We walked in overhearing a seasoned Dalat tourist explaining that this restaurant (which has only been open a few months) was significantly ahead in quality compared to other restaurants in the area. After ordering from the very friendly manager, we sat down to a meal consisting of good wine and above average western and Vietnamese food. A warm and comfortable environment coupled with easy conversation with the staff (who speak excellent English) about Dalat's history and necessary tourist information, resulted in us going back time and again to sample the rest of the menu. Prices are more than reasonable and we would recommend the shrimp pasta and fresh strawberry juice.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ho Chi Minh
“Best Food in Dalat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went there on the recommendation of friends we met in Ho Chi Minh. At 50,000-70,000 per main you can't beat the value. Lovely atmosphere, extremely clean, charming and helpful staff and a big range of menu items to choose from. The manager/chef/waitress has perfect english so she was very helpful in describing menu items. We ended up going back there repeatedly in our short stay in Dalat as other restaurants and even street food market stalls could not beat the value that this offered. Highlights include fresh Orange and pineapple smoothie and cheese wrapped in slow cooked beef. A few other quirky menu items i would have loved to have tried if I had more time. Was a little disappointed that no chips came with the 'glam' burger but at 40,000 I suppose i couldn't expect too much more. PS if you have the choice - pick the mash as a side as it is phenomenal!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Anchorage, Alaska
“A Great find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We found M Bistro strolling the streets of DeLat . The food, service and atmosphere are wonderful. I especially liked the pumpkin soup, and smoothies.The proprietors are friendly, speak English, and aim to please. They have an international cooking background having lived in the US and Holland. They will even accommodate personal requests. We had a Texas size breakfast of home fries, bacon, and eggs made to order. This is a great restaurant and hotel.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, prices and atmosphere but average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

After reading the shining reviews about this place me and my boyfriend were excited to try it. However, unfortunately we didn't seem to have the same experience, food wise! The food was pretty average. We tried the burgers which were fine just not what we expected, I don't know whether I'd call one slice of tomato and a bit of lettuce as 'the works'. As it didn't come with chips we ordered some which were a bit cardboardy and cold. Nicely presented though, I liked the basket they put it in.
I ordered an Oreo milkshake for dessert which was on the other hand, really good!

Everything else about the place was fab. The service here is excellent, the staff are really attentive and polite and want to genuinely give you the best dining experience possible. It is all very reasonably priced too.

We ate here once more just to give it another go thinking we'd perhaps just ordered the wrong kind of thing. I had the carbonara which was decent but a bit too sweet for me! Once again I had the Oreo milkshake for after (a bit addicted).

I would probably still go again because of the setting, atmosphere and staff but I would perhaps try something Vietnamese (which I should have done in the first place seeing as I'm in Vietnam!!!)

• Visited May 2013