“Absolutely amazing day!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 57 Tours & Activities in Dalat
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear travellers. Dalat easy rider club is getting popular after trying hard to work for years. We have only one website. Add 66 Truong Cong Dinh, Dalat City. On the April 15.2012 we are glad to have the exclusive partner Spirittravel. There are no web pages else is relating to Dalat Easy rider club or base on it.
Perth, Australia
26 attraction reviews
“Absolutely amazing day!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

My partner and I were only in Dalat for 2 nights and sought out the Original Dalat Easy Riders...there are many that say they are!!! Found the office..not that easy....and booked the day trip minus a few things and added the French railway and the Crazy House.
Our two riders......Lok and How....arrived right on time at our hotel...and we headed into the hills. my driver, Lok, was a very considerate and very safe driver who had a great knowledge and love of his country and was very willing to share his knowledge. We did the beautiful countryside, Elephant Falls......difficult to get down to but well worth the visit.....had a fabulous local lunch with our two drivers.......they ordered for us and the four of us could not finish the feast.
We visited the weasel coffee place.....tasted the weasel coffee.....tastes exactly what it is!!!!! And saw rice wine being made.
Our drivers took us finally to the Crazy House which is aptly named.....but a must see just for the photos!
All in all a fabulous experience that should not be missed. Our sincere thanks to Lok and How..wonderful safe drivers and very knowledgable of all things Vietnamese.
That night we went to the New Art Cafe.. (another review) next door to Easy Riders and recommended our drivers to some tourists who had just arrived in Dalat.

Visited October 2013

• Hebrew first
guildford
“2 brilliant trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My daughter and I were visiting Dalat for the first time and had been recommended to use the Dalat Easy Rider Club as a means to seeing more of the real Vietnam than was on offer from the usual travel guides. We were not disappointed !! Once we were able to find their office ;if you visit Dalat you will find many companies operating as easy riders tours, best make contact online ; we booked on a two day trip finishing at Cat tien national park which although finishing miles from their home they undertook with great enthusiasm and professionalism. Supplying wet weather both for us and our bags that we taking with us. We were so impressed with the sights we saw and the constant stream of information that we used them for a second trip, to the Mekong Delta . We were picked up in Ho Chi Minh city at the appointed time and the 3 day trip was somehow tailor made to suit us ,it meant we were able to visit the floating market and travel some of the Mekong's s tiny waterways by small boat .Arranged by them. Something else the average tour doesn't offer. All in all we loved our time spent in the company of the dalat easy rider club and would have no trouble in recommending them to others.

Visited October 2013
Aschaffenburg
“Highlight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was my personal highlight of my Vietnam trip. Our two guides were excellent and could tell us a lot about Vietnam's Flora, Fauna and history (I checked the facts, they were accurate). Even the rain wasn't bothersome as the two had taken rain clothes for us. Despite the price it is definite worth doing a trip with them. You can also design your own route, although the Easy Riders will certainly know better which roads are worth going.

Visited September 2013
“Day trip with mr Nghiep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Review of one of our five days with mr Nghiep.

All of the days was fantastic. But the one day we had on Ho Chi Minh highway up in the muintains with the jungle surrounding us was the best. We stopped many times and got stories from the war, looking at the agriculture and visiting local minorities. Mr Nghiep knows a lot, and shows you what you want. The food was also very good.

Have a nice trip!

Visited July 2013
Berlin, Germany
11 attraction reviews
“2 great days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

When I went to Dalat I had planned on doing a day tour with Easy Riders. So I set out looking for the "original" ones. I don't know if I found them as I found it all quite confusing with everybody claiming to be the original one...
But I ended up going for 2 days instead of 1 and enjoyed every minute of it. My Easy Rider was Qui, he did wear a blue jacket, so I guess he was an original Easy Rider. He certainly was a very safe and good driver and organized everything. If you have a wish, tell him and he will do it for you. The only thing I had to do was sit back and relax and enjoy. As I didn't have much time we only went up to Lak Lake but it gave such a variety of sights from strawberry fields to coffee plantations, to flower plantations, rice fields etc.
Qui's English was good albeit with a strong accent. But you will get used to it. He explained a lot of the things we saw and you can ask him whatever you want.
I will certainly try to be back to do the longer tour to Hoi An via the Ho Chi Minh Trail, but not during rainy season!

Visited September 2013