“Food ok nothings special, atmosphere great.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 124 Restaurants in Dalat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Wales
“Food ok nothings special, atmosphere great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast after finding this place in lonely planet. I had a BLT which was ok and my boyfriend had poached eggs which he enjoyed. They did a great coffee too.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Wales
“Don't go”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We thought this place looked really nice, but we were wrong.

The Pho was ok, but the chicken curry was bland with no taste. The chips were cold and hard in the middle.

The staff were nice enough and there was a nice atmosphere here.

After we had eaten we rushed out in search of another place to get a dessert at.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Not edible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

The fish I ordered was so salty I couldn't finish, the mango smoothie's bottom was covered with sugar. And I think I saw an old white guy with 2 prostitutes eating there too. Not relevant but made my experience there even worse. Probably the worst food I've had in Vietnam.

Visited July 2013
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This place is pretty cheap, and the food is not bad. So many options, it's actually a little overwhelming. I liked everything I had, but I went there looking for the pizza I had heard so much about, only to not have it on the menu. After eating, we noticed there was a whole separate menu for pizzas we hadn't been offered.

Visited July 2013
LIVERPOOL
“You Must Be Joking”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stumbled onto this cafe/restaurant after hearing about it in Lonely Planet. Upon arrival we were seated by a young guy and followed normal procedure. The menu had a lot of choice and certain items were reasonably priced. Having eaten nothing but Vietnamese food for the last 8 days I fancied a change and opted for Nachos for a started and a Sandwich. I understand that unless you order local food you run the risk of being disappointed however I chose to risk it and needless to say I wish I hadnt. Firstly the Nachos I was served were the worst I have ever seen in my entire life. I honestly thought it was a joke when they were put down on the table. What I could make out my Nachos were quite simply a packet of crisps (potato chips) opened up and put on a plate. They had then drizzled some very suspect mince "beef" onto the top of the crisps. They then added some fried onions and a very ungenerous amount of cheese. I would not serve this food to 5 yr olds at a childrens party. I was then charged 50.000 dong for said Nachos which if I had paid 10,000 would have been generous. If you are the owner or manager and you read this please remove this item from your menu until your chef can grasp what Nachos are. If you reply saying you have many satisfied customers who have eaten these I wont believe you as they are awful and anyone who would enjoy must be from another planet, Secondly my sandwich was ok, lacked in filling and taste but was ok. I would recommend ordering Vietnamese food if you come here and nothing else.

• Visited July 2013