“Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Forster, Australia
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family ate here a few times while we were in Dalat. We really enjoyed the food as well as the staff. Definitely recommend eating here.

Visited August 2012

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Dublin
“Good value and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

We ate here on two occasions,first for breakfast and then for a dinner. We enjoyed the breakfast and it was very reasonably priced. The drinks menu is generally quite expensive with many of the options costing more than a main course. We shared a pizza for dinner and despite it not being the best pizza we've ever had by a long shot it was still tasty. Service is very good with a friendly attentive staff.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Very nice restaurant quite little . Food has reasonable price but the drinks are very expensive some of them cost as much as one dish. The pumpkin soup is great western music in the background
We deffently come back sooner or later.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“awful food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

was so dissapointed after reading good reviews. we went there for the western food because our toddler had been refusing food for a few days so wanted to get something familiar. we had burgers (with sugar) and ordered him some spagetti bolognaise. it had so much sugar in it, it was revolting, and none of us could eat it. give this place a miss.

Visited August 2012
“Disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Nightmare from start to finish.

My boyfriend and I both ordered drinks and food. Waited an unreasonably long time for the drinks. My fish burger arrived first so I got stuck in, wasn't tasty - average to say the least. My boyfriend asked where his pizza was (we saw a girl who ordered after us receiving her pizza before my boyfriend) and was told it was on it's way. Finally arrived, once I had finished my dish. No apology from staff, in their defence their English was not good. Had to ask for the bill twice. They tried to charge me an additional 5% for credit card fee. I said I would pay with cash instead. I put down 500,000 Dong note for 215,000 bill and received 80,000 back. I told them I had given them a 500,000 note, they then brought me a 200,000 note (still 5000 less then what I should have had back) with no apology.

Awful!

They play chipmunk music in the background and tables are all squeezed together.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere