“Could be better” 4 of 5 stars

Zhuhai, China
22 attraction reviews
“Could be better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We played the Lakes course last week and it was one of three courses my wife and I played at during our visit to Phuket. It was not at the same level of Loc Palm and certainly no match for Red Mountain but nevertheless it is a nice course. It could use a little attention to detail such as spending some more money on maintenance and making sure there are more facilities on course selling drinks and providing rest rooms. We had a great day because the caddies were so bright and cheerful.

Visited February 2014

Hong Kong, China
“Very good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I checked in here for a week in Nov to "learn to play golf". We were basically looking for a place where someone could put together a week long training program for near beginners and we were not disappointed. The training pro was quite good and the golf manager was helpful and flexible. The rooms were good to stay in and the spa very decent. If there is one issue it is the connectivity to the touristy places but we were quite happy with the beach nearby. If visiting consider post April when it gets a makeover for a tournament.

Visited November 2013
Taplow, United Kingdom
“A little effort would go a long way.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We went for breakfast and it was ok. I ordered the eggs benedict and it had no hollandaise with it. When I asked I could tell it was not understood and it never came. The mother in law wanted yhe same with salmon and only the eggs came. This was resolved and she really enjoyed it. The buffet breakfast had by my wife was okay value.

County Durham, UK
54 attraction reviews
“Nice Course but Poor Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Enjoyed a pleasant round here. The course is nice but after playing Red Mountain a few days earlier it just seemed a bit plain. The course condition was good with true fast greens, bunkers average at best but when it rains as much as it can here you can see why.

Overall i enjoyed my round here but would always return to Red Mountain instead and there pretty much the same price.

Visited January 2014
Walchwil - Switzerland
“Blue Cayon have seen better times”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I played Blue Canyon the first time 10 years ago. This time we played both courses. Unfortunatelly I have to say Blue Canyon lost a lot of its qualitiy. Courses were badly maintained and bunkers dirty. Right now is far away from its past reputation. Even staff at restaurant was somehow demotivated and unfriendly.

Overall it was a big disappointment. I hope they can change and return back to the level they used to be.

Regards