“Wonderful Cooking Class!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 496 Activities in Phuket
Type: Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: Kata Thai Cooking Class. We offer Thai Cooking Class with homemade styly recipe. Each student will have our station to cook. We have 2 sessions a day. 11am-1pm, and 4pm-6pm. only 2 hours you can cook Thai. Beside 3 menu on schedule,we also have more variety which you can look up on our website.
Neutral Bay, Australia
23 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Cooking Class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We booked this Cooking Class completely last minute just 90 mins before it was due to start my partner was very apprehensive however glad we booked he had a fantastic time. We were very lucky that Kelly answered us promptly and had availability for that day. She picked us up from our resort in Kata Beach which was handy and took us to her cooking school. Kelly was ultra professional, very friendly and spoke great english. She had a great understanding of Thai Cooking and explained all Vegetables and techniques as we went along. We cooked Tom Yum Soup, Green Thai Curry & Pad Thai all of which were delicious and we prepared everything from scratch! I have to say the Pad Thai I cooked was the best that I have ever eaten I cannot wait to make it at home! We had such a wonderful time it has prompted me to book a cooking class in Cambodia & Vietnam - I think it's better than any tour or souvenir you can buy!
Would thoroughly recommend Kelly & this cooking class to anyone visiting Kata you wont be disappointed!!

Visited January 2014
Kelly K, Owner at Kata Thai Cooking Class, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Hello There,
Thank you for your review. I hope you are enjoy many times eating green curry by now. Great cooking team. Eat Healthy and stay young .

Moscow, Russia
“Thnaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Dear Kelly, thank you for our cooking at November from Russia Moscow;) You are very pretty and a master of your deal! Please, don't stop!!! If we will have any opportunity for return to Kata, we will come to you for new recipes! All!!! Go to Kelly without any doubts!

Visited November 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Kelly is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

She picked us up from our hotel herself, which was a nice surprise. The market tour, only offered on Monday and Thursday, is highly recommended if you want insight on fresh, local food. There were 7 of us for the experience that afternoon, which is a nice size group. We really enjoyed the hands-on prep work and actually getting to cook our own dishes, which were individualized for our needs. Kelly and her staff were very organized and attentive to every detail, which is very helpful when you want to try and replicate cooking Thai food at home!

Melbournw
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this class! The market tour with Kelly was very interesting. Having a local explain the weird and wonderful things on offer was very helpful.

The class itself was small, and very well run. Kelly is an excellent teacher and her assistants were very helpful. Overall very enjoyable

Prahran, Australia
“Delicious food! Great host!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I attended the Friday lunch cooking class today! We were lucky enough for there only to be the two of us in the class, so it was almost like a private class! Kelly is lovely, and very helpful! The Thai ingredients were fresh and yummy! I would recommend to friends coming to Karon/kata.