“Mabul water bungalow - Sipadan” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive The World Thailand specialises in Phuket diving, Similans dive trips, Thailand liveaboards and PADI dive courses in Thailand. Diving Phuket and the Similan islands is made easy with local Thailand diving experts
Antwerp, Belgium
“Mabul water bungalow - Sipadan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

Perfect for divers - very nice resort - On Mabul island is nice to visit the local fisherman - Some of the master divers try to get extra money for the permits for Sipadan. Refuse and talk to the manager. 40 RM ( ringit ) is the price for a permit to Sipadan.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Dive The World recommended me Shakti”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

My dealings with Dive The World were smooth and pleasant. They recommended a wide enough choice and above all drew my attention to the Shakti which was the absolute right choice for me for my dive trip to Raja Ampat.
Great information on their website, fast responses to any queries even after booking and confirmation which is really imporatant to me.
I would definatly get back to Dive The World for future trips!
Thanks for a great trip!

Antwerp, Belgium
“Liveaboard Similans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

I've done a liveaboard in november to the similans with the MV PP Harmony,it was fantastic,good instructors,good food,good diving and good fun.I have booked with "Dive the world"good compagny,i hope i can go again next year
Grtz Marc

Nanaimo, Canada
“Fantastic Dive Trip thanks to Dive the World!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2010

My daughter & I spent a week aboard the live-aboard dive vessel "The Junk" diving in the Andaman Sea. Dive the World made the recommendations and set up the whole process. They were great; efficient, prompt, and lovely to work with! The recommendations were spot-on, and as a result we had a fantastic trip. The dive vessel was also great-- spotless, efficient, and friendly..and the food for the 6 days aboard was consistently fantastic.

germany, cologne
“great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

i booked a 3-day-diving-trip and it was amazing!
everything was well organized and the dive the world team was very nice and i really felt safe!
the diving places we visited were great and we saw a lot of wonderful animals.
all in all it was a great experience and i would do it with dive the worl again.