“Great Information on Website, Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #129 of 498 Activities in Phuket
4.5 of 5 stars 153 Reviews
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive The World Thailand specialises in Phuket diving, Similans dive trips, Thailand liveaboards and PADI dive courses in Thailand. Diving Phuket and the Similan islands is made easy with local Thailand diving experts
“Great Information on Website, Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

To have to live on a boat for a few days, it is very important to make the right decision with all the required information. Dive the world provide you just that. You can get very good information on their website and the team that help you make the arrangement and booking are very responsive, helpful and accommodative.

Most importantly, with all the fraud going on online, it's very important to have a site that you can trust and this is definitely one of it. Had a great trip on MV Peter Pan and would have to say that it's money well spent. Worth every penny.

Visited April 2013
divetheworldwithus, Manager at Dive The World, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Cheers for the kind words. We try to take the risk out of booking diving holidays by working with reliable operators and making sure people book something that meets their needs and budget. We appreciate your trust in our service and are pleased your feel like you got great value for money!

Nice, France
“2 liveaboard diving trips in PhiPhi Islands, and Similan Islands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Excellent organisation of both these liveaboard trips by Dive The world.
Good coordination overall, assistance prior and during the pick up service at the hotel
The trips themselves were excellent:

1- MV Greta

Good equipment, nice staff, good facilities. Friendly overall. It was a very pleasant trip, over 2 days to PhiPhi Islands. The stay on PhiPhi Island was pleasant as well.

2- Deep Andaman Queen

Good equipment, wonderful staff, excellent facilities. Very friendly. The trip was to Similan Islands, Surin Islands and Richelieu Rock. The ambiance was extremely friendly, the food excellent, the staff really nice, sweat and effective. It was just wonderful

I would book again with Dive The World.

Kapunda, South Australia, Australia
“Finding the right diving trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've really appreciated the help and advise that this company provides. I had a great experience on the Liveaboard trip that I booked, all the better for feeling confident with the organization.

Visited March 2013
That's what it is all about Libby. Every operator claims to be the 'best for you' and it is a gamble booking online with anyone who doesn't provide any options. We try to make sure our customers are happy and get what they were looking for, something that suits them, rather than trying to hard sell 1 thing. It is great when people appreciate our advice and guidance (which is free to the customer!), so thank you for your kind words.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

My brother and I booked a 3 day liveaboard trip diving in the Koh Bon/Surin Islands area of Thailand. Right from the very first enquiry our contact, Pip, was friendly and responsive (all replies in less than 24 hours, very often less) and helped us to book our trip with ease. The trip itself was brilliant, we had great dive guides (3 or 4 customers per guide) allowing us to focus on enjoying the underwater scenery and marine life, a great boat and excellent food served after every dive. Highly recommended.

Valdez, Alaska
“Great Booking Agent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

This Feb. my girlfriend and I were traveling southeast asia and were looking for a liveaboard diving trip to do in the area. I knew right where to go to find one that would fit my budget and time frame, Dive The World. Their website is great. In less than an hour I found two trips, Myanmar and Similians Islands, that were able to work with the time I was going to be there and for a great price. I sent in an inquire about the trips, a staff member got back to me that same day, and I was making my booking the very next day. They were very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns very prompt. I have used Dive The World for my last 6 dive trips and I would highly recommend them for finding the right dive trip for you.

Visited February 2013
divetheworldwithus, Owner at Dive The World, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Wow. Thanks for that review. We couldn't ask for a better one, or for a more loyal customer. Cheers Stephen. We look forward to you coming back for another adventure.