We stayed in 3 bedroom villas.
A beautiful garden,comfortable rooms and friendly local staff except one English staff.
He,English middle aged man,had a bad attitude.He needs to know how to customer services.Even though other staff were very friendly.
Their Italian restaurant is not authentic,service was not so bad but food was poor and expensive. we ordered a pizza and it tasted like a frozen meal.You may go to another restaurant in out of the resort.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Coconut Island Hotel
- The Village Coconut Island Hotel Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most exciting and unique Phuket resort, The Village at Coconut Island is the best place to enjoy your next holiday.With an excellent range of rental villas and hotel suites, matchless leisure facilities and a beachfront island location off Phuket’s east coast, The Village really is the most exceptional Phuket resort.44 beautiful pool villas with sea views116 luxury Jacuzzi suites500 metres of untouched island beachfronta complete collection of watercraftfun and exciting adventure activitiesrelaxed waterfront settingrestaurants, bars and shops onsite.On an island off Phuket, The Village enjoys undisturbed privacy and absolutely amazing views of Phang-Nga Bay.All this is closer than you think! Just 5 minutes on-board our private water taxi to the Phuket mainland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Village Coconut Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.