“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya

You added Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya to your Saves list
Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   562 Moo 10 Pratumnak Road | Banglamung, Pattaya 20260, Thailand   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Use code get 15% Discount
Ranked #173 of 377 Hotels in Pattaya
coimbatore
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Hello all,

Trip to Pattaya, stayed in Nova platinum. Very good and clean. Little old but no bothering. Centrally located for all. Shopping, All country food, Night life & transport. Now the renovation work ins going on. there should be some disturbance in road facing rooms. Try in new wing or next to pool rooms. Swimming pool is good.
Value for money.
Staff in front desk was friendly with us. Check in was fast. I saw she was little tough with other few guests, don't know why.
Can stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear gopicoimbatore,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us.

Happy to hear that overall you enjoyed the Hotel including the convenient location, swimming pool and that our staff were friendly and helpful.

We are doing some minor improvement to the front of the Hotel which will be completed shortly.

I hope we can have the chance to welcome you back again on your next trip to Pattaya.

Safe travels,

David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had stayed in this hotel during my SONGKARAN visit to Thailand in second week of April.it is a nice Hotel which is renovated recentlly. This hotel is having two wings , the new wing is having more specious and well maintained room. you can enjoy facility of POOL, JACUZI and GYM in old wing. the linen they provide are good,

All the good things finished once you start talking about service. The staff is very rude and non sensitive towards guest. It took almost half an hour to complete the check in process. We booked one room for one day and two room for three days. The next day our check-in cards stop working for all the three rooms and staff has refused to come to the room and open the room resulting I have to go to reception in my swimming trunk and wait over there for another 15 minutes for new cards. Even the manager on duty has refuse to accept there system fault and arguing that the staff was right. At least they can have a customer friendly approach to keep there hotel name better.

Room Tip: book a room in new wing, rooms are quite good in new wing.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear amittravelerjodhpur,

Greetings from Pattaya!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Firstly I am glad there were many things you enjoyed about the Hotel including the rooms and the pools.

I am disappointed however that our staff service did not meet your expectation, with regards to check-in we do try to get guests through this process and into their rooms as quickly as possible as we are quite busy there can sometimes be a short wait and for this we apologize.

With regards to the request to have you come to reception to collect a new key this is our policy and is for the benefit if our guests for security reasons. We need to ensure that staff does not give access to someone who is not a registered guest for that room. I am sorry this caused an inconvenience and our staff should have been more polite and clear in communicating this which we have addressed with our team.

I do hope you will give the Hotel another chance on your next visit to Pattaya.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Dear we 10 Frds visit hotel at 6th march , we reached hotel at 11 am , the staff told us to wait for minimum 2 hours for check in . We all are sit in lobby and wait for check in , we request them to give us only 2 room now for rest and kept our luggage . But we get check in 2.30 pm . Welcome is very disappointed . But rooms , pool are quite good , and 3 night stay we used stair , bez lift is out of order

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Jassi S,

Greetings from Pattaya!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations, with regards to check-in we of course try to accomodate all guests who arrive before check-in time or request early check-in however if our Hotel is full as it was during your stay it is difficult for us to grant these requests.

However I am sure our staff could have been more accomodating to you during your wait and I have addressed this with our team.

We did also have one of our lifts out of order for a half day but during your stay and we apologize for this inconvenience all lifts are fully functioning now.

I am glad you did enjoy the rooms and the pools and I hope you give our property another chance on your next visit to Pattaya.

Safe travels,

Exmouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed here on a short vacation in Pattaya. Room was nice and spacious and facilities worked well. staff were helpful and pool was nice (particularly after a long hot journey). Hotel is conveniently located along the taxi bus route, taxi/bus can be flagged down at any time in day and evening and one can travel the full length of seafront for 10 Baht. Despite being near walking street, the hotel was quiet and I had no disturbance whist sleeping

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Dear Andrew_C_Exmouth,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience our Pool area is a great place to relax after a long journey and nice that our staff made you feel welcome and provided you with friendly service.

Our location is one of our main selling points, I hope we made your trip to Pattaya that much more memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights last month... The hotel's location is quite good as it is near to the hip & happening Walking Street of Pattaya and a lot of Indian Restaurants nearby...The rooms of the hotel are very basic, cleanliness is mantained pretty well though. Staff is extremely rude and service is quite poor... I switched on the Make my Room button so housekeeping could come and make the room, no one from Housekeeping bothered and when I called the reception , they LIED to me stating " Sir your room has already been cleaned" where as I was in the room whole day.. Still they kept on lying on my face...When I started being rude to them, Then after sometime they came and checked the room and it was finally cleaned...It wasw hard to imagine how they could lie on the face when I was in the room whole day.
The hotels pool area was 1 GOOD thing. They have a poolside bar and Jaccuzzi as well.
While we were checking out, I showed my transfer voucher to Concierge so he could advise us when our transfer Van would come to pick us up. He called on the number given on voucher, spoke for about 20 seconds , then he told me your car is on the way and that I need to pay 50 BAHT to him for that 1 call... STRANGE IT WAS!
All in all average hotel in terms of services......

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
David R, General Manager at Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Dear Deepak_Ricardo,

Greetings from Pattaya,

Thank you for taking the time to wrtie a review of your last stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed the rooms and pools as well as our convenient location.

I am disappointed of course to hear that you encounter poor service from our teammost specifically our Housekeeping team.

I have addressed this with the staff that handled your room as this is not the standard of service we have set for our Hotel.

With regards to the phone call we of course would not charge for making a call on your behalf to confirm reservations, however we do charge for call that you place from your room which I believe was the case.

I thank you again for providing valuable feedback I do hope you give our property another chance on your next visit to Pattaya and we can improve on your experience.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

i m staying with this hotel from last 5 years and trust me guys this is the best hotel i ever been to.
well maintained hotel, polite staff, excellent food and services.
but i was just going through the reviews and i finding it that people are saying its not the same as before ? but no matter friends i have booked this room for my next visit on 25 to 29 april 2014 let again watch the changes and will update you on the same.

Nikhil Sehgal

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear nikhil287,

Greetings from Nova Platinum Hotel!

Thank you for your kind 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you continue to return to our hotel and have enjoyed the excellent food and services.

We are still working hard to make improvements in all areas of the property so I hope you continue to see improvements when you return in April.

We look forward to welcoming you back..

Indore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I went on a business trip and stayed. I was frankly disappointed with the stay.

The access to hotel is on a narrow busy street and there are shops on the ground floor adjacent to the reception. The rooms were OK but the lobby and common areas were poorly maintained. Food was average as was the service. There are better value hotels in Pattaya!! Avoid!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Vaibhavlndore,

Greetings from Pattaya,

Thyank you for taking the time to share you experience from your last stay in October.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the location as this is usually one of the positive comments we receive from most guests as we are close to the Entertainment and Shopping areas.

We are soon undergoing some renovations to our Lobby areas to give the Hotel a fresh look so I hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and show you the improvements.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

David

Been to Nova Platinum Hotel Pattaya? Share your experiences!